“Yummy ramen”
Review of Menkoi Ramen House

Menkoi Ramen House
Ranked #20 of 999 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Menkoi is a great restaurant to go to get some yummy ramen. There soup is great and their noodles are good too. They also have onigiri which is a awesome snack.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

It was wonderful fast service great food its right downtown and open late! I will be going back. I wish I could go back tomorrow.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Good Noodles and Shrimp Shumai. Tasty and simple food served well

Unique and convenient containers and Togo materials.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Great takeaway- tasty noodles, and still piping hot when we got it back to our hotel 30 minutes later.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Huge bowls of ramen. Always good. Cheap. My daughter and I love it. I usually get the spicy ramen. Its pretty mild but you can doctor it up with SB spice. Only complaint is they dont offer smaller sizes like the one in Charleston used to. The bowls are so big, sometimes you just dont want that much.