“Chelsea ”

Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Liberty means many things to many different people. It is a celebration of the great American farmer and the rich bounty he puts on our tables. It is a celebration of America's melting pot of rich ethnic cooking styles. It is a celebration of the resurgence of the hancrafted-brewing style of the pre-prohibition small American brewery. It is a celebration of life, family and the pursuit of happiness. So bring us your hungry, your thirsty and fun-loving, we'll send you home refreshed and fulfilled.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

She is incredible. We thought about going elsewhere last night, but her contagious personality brought us back. She is awesome, truly.

Date of visit: April 2018
thanksfordining, Public Relations Manager at Liberty Tap Room, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Hi Dave, thanks for choosing Liberty Tap Room. We are so glad you came back to see us, and that Chelsea took great care of you. She's one of our best! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Good food, good beer, but great atmosphere...make sure you ask to sit in Chelsea’s section best waitress/bartender I’ve had!!!

Date of visit: April 2018
thanksfordining, Public Relations Manager at Liberty Tap Room, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2018

Hi Brian, thanks for choosing Liberty Tap Room. We're so glad you loved your visit, and were taken such great care of by Chelsea. We hope you'll be back soon to see us again!

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed the burgers for dinner. Large full service bar

Friendly service and large facility so waiting for a table was not an issue.

Date of visit: April 2018

Hi Dave, thanks for choosing Liberty Tap Room. We're so glad you enjoyed your visit with us! We hope you'll be back soon to see us again!

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

The crab and artichoke dip appetizer was amazing! We had ours served warm. The filet Mignon was OK. I’m not sure if our waiter was a bartender who had to be a waiter for the evening or what. He seemed to try, but overall very poor service. I asked for no tomatoes on my salad, it came with tomatoes. Our party of 3 each ordered salad, for some reason he seemed to forget one of of them. The drinks were not always refilled in time.

Date of visit: March 2018
thanksfordining, Public Relations Manager at Liberty Tap Room, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Hi Ace, thank you for visiting Liberty Tap Room. We are glad you enjoyed your food, and are deeply sorry to hear that your service was sub par. We will be addressing this with the staff to make sure that we are always improving, and that this doesn't happen again. Thanks for your feedback, and we hope you'll be back to see us again soon!

Reviewed March 25, 2018

We were visiting USC for Admitted Students Day and staying at The Hyatt (Vista). We asked the front desk for a dinner recommendation that was close by. They recommended Liberty Tap Room and we could not be more pleased! It was a busy Saturday night but the staff could not have been nicer! Our waitress Sierra Rosemond was the sweetest! She conversed with my daughter about USC and was so helpful! The food was amazing too! Sierra also restored my faith in humanity...I left my credit card at the restaurant and didn't realize it. She took the time to find me on Facebook (and my daughter) and messaged me. I was shocked that someone would take the effort and time to find me. Also, when I went to pick up my credit card the next day, the girls at the front hostess center were just as thoughtful! I highly recommend this restaurant for it's delicious food and wonderful, caring staff! We made "the deposit" and our daughter will be attending USC next year! GO CAMECOCKS!

Date of visit: March 2018
thanksfordining, Public Relations Manager at Liberty Tap Room, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Hi BTBBarbour, thank you for visiting Liberty Tap Room. We are so glad to hear that Sierra took great care of you, and even went above and beyond to get your card back to you. We are so happy your daughter will be coming to USC, and hope you will be back to see us when visiting her in the future. Congrats, and we hope to see you again soon!

Been to Liberty Tap Room? Share your experiences!