“Bucket list visit”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch
Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

Fell in love with this place as soon as I walked in. Wine bottles everywhere. Unfortunately, I was there for a business lunch so I have a reason to return. Besides that the food was awesome, had pulled pork, smashed potatoes, greens and cornbread. Normally only eat pulled pork but the entire meal was equally delicious. Everyone else food looked awesome as well. Looking forward to another visit.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

The menu is a little small and the dinning room is a little industrial looking but I love this place. The service is spot on and I always enjoy eating here. The menu always seems to change and I never have second thoughts telling people to go here

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

Cozy atmosphere. Short wait at very nice bar. Consistently good. Service as in the name "Friendleys " Frequent customers. Valet parking is convenient. Recommend!

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

I thought the food was okay, but not something that I would recommend. It was not someplace that I would recommend to take friends out for a great dinner night.

Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

I LOVE The Filet here... excellent. I've tried 3 times and it's been great each time.
The atmosphere is relaxing and pleasant