“Great Sushi!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

My new to go sushi place! Was recommended by a friend to go here- am so happy she did. Service was great, our server, Jeremy was fantastic. He was wonderful with explaining the menu -great personality.
Everything we ordered was incredibly tasty, looking forward to returning!

Reviewed January 23, 2018 via mobile

I had high hopes after reading reviews and hearing about Inakaya several times at work. I don't know if we caught them on a bad night (Monday) but the sushi was not amazing. I had the Pink Dragon roll and Rainbow roll, and my husband had the Dynamite roll and some other dragon roll. We left full but not wowed. Our waitress was wonderful, the restaurant was very quiet, but the food was just ok. Maybe some time I'll give this restaurant another chance.

1  Thank Laken R
Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

I went on a first date here. We were seated quickly at the sushi bar and waited on immediately. All the food was delicious especially the sushi, it tasted very fresh and looked very appetizing. This was a really great experience and I had a really enjoyable time. Looking forward to going back soon. Wish I had taken some pictures.

Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

This is a must see resto in Columbia, South Carolina. Must try in their menu is a Love Boat serving 4 people or more. The place is cool and quite full in the evenings. If you want to go call and have your reservation. This is lit and worth the penny!

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

This place has great sushi. They also have great japanese dishes. Their sushi is made at the sushi bar where you can see the chefs wash their hands and make the best fresh sushi I have had in Columbia. They are also quite entertaining to talk to.I lucked out and got in without a reservation but I do recommend calling ahead since it filled up fast. I had great servers and enjoyed my whole experience. They have a wide variety of sushi. I had the sushi supreme and seafood yose nabe. Needless to say. I had to take some home. It was still good as left overs.