“Good burger joint!”
Review of Grill Marks

Grill Marks
Ranked #35 of 1,065 Restaurants in Columbia
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Description: Columbia's Sophisticated Burger Joint! We offer delicious custom blend burgers served on brioche buns with creative fresh toppings. Wash them down with our milk shakes made with our own custom ice cream... or even a spiked "Shake Tail"
Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

Nice little burger joint in the lovely
vista area of downtown Columbia. Prices are average, food is good and service is great. Looking for something decent at decent prices? Check it out!

Reviewed October 6, 2017 via mobile

Portion were generous. Food was tasty. I don’t eat meat so I swap the burger patty for a veggie patty and it was delicious, very filling. The nachos were loaded shame I didn’t pay attention as there was beef served with it.
I had the « au poivre » burger which was tasty, only think was the Brie didn’t taste like Brie- I am French and I love some good cheese !
The cocktail came in a fancy gobelet :)

Reviewed October 4, 2017

The burgers and milkshakes are so good!! The muddy shake (can't remember the name) but its the one with the gummy worms. SO FUN and SO yum for the kiddos. The bar is open are

Reviewed October 4, 2017

This place is laid back and comfortable. The food and beverage selection is awesome.You can get a great meal and wash it down with a beer, milkshake, or many other items.

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

I had to come up to Columbia for a conference for a few days and on my way up I decided I just really wanted a good burger. Marks was already on my radar since it was right down the street from my hotel and was already a save on my trip advisor. We were greeted by the host that said would you like to be indoor or outside patio. It was a beautiful evening so we choose patio. Since our table was close to the bar we went up and spoke with the bartender about good beers. He was great gave of descriptions of each one and then sample of what we were curious about. It was happy hour so I believe it was $4 beers (I think that was correct happy hour price). They also had all kinds of drink specials and then a percentage off when you order one of there selected appetizers. He ordered the poutine fries. Then for our meals the Hawaiian burger, au poivre burger and truffle chips. Everything was great and cooked spot on! The poutine came out as our meals did and that would have been enough to split with the burgers. The burgers do not come with a side, but one side is plenty to split between two.