“Great variety of delicious dishes”

Red Bowl Asian Bistro
Ranked #210 of 1,065 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: French
Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

We stopped at Red Bowl after a quick shopping trip in the area. The location in the Village of Sandhill is ideal. We enjoyed good service provided by Kayla and large portions we shared with our youngest. If you do not know what to get, pick one of their variety boxes which can consist of a salad, rice, sushi and a warm entree. We enjoyed our visit.

Reviewed October 11, 2017

The location is perfect for a quick lunch bite, or family dinner. We came as a party of 8 and the service was okay. Drinks are good and they serve liquor, as some locations here in SC do not. Our server could not handle the size of our party and mixed up our groups orders.

Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

I'm not sure why some believe everything is pre prepared but I ordered the custom stir fry and asked for no vegetable in my friend rice in it and it was awesome!!!! We also had sushi and appetizers and martinis, all of which were so awesome!!!! I can't wait to go back!!!!! Super excited to try the shrimp tempura, udon noodles, more sushi and drinks. Definitely stop by here!! Delicious!!!

Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

Great place to eat with eccentric menu and delicious food . The service was good and the waiters were nice. I would highly recommend this restaurant for families, business, or just to go out with friends.

1  Thank sammy D
Reviewed June 4, 2017

I rally enjoy this place- I have have been to many restaurants, I have reviewed many places...you can trust me when I say this place is really good. Excellent decor with super service. The lunch specials are great= really good selection with a wide selection. The food is very tasty. . I really enjoy this restaurant.

1  Thank jlantern3