“Hidden Gen”

Add it.
Panda
Ranked #77 of 158 Restaurants in Conway
Reviewed December 24, 2017 via mobile

Located right next to the Food Lion, one may accidentally overlook it; but, you really shouldn’t. LOL
The food is really tasty American Chinese food. I’ve enjoyed everything I’ve tried so far. My family have found it right tasty as well.

Reviewed September 12, 2016

We had dinner here after moving to Conway and we'll be getting carry-out again soon. Good food and of course not too expensive.

Reviewed July 6, 2016 via mobile

Ate here for lunch. It took awhile to get the food but it was worth the wait. I got General tso and was very good. I'd eat here again.