“Call it "The Stay-Away Buffet"”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Conway Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #106 of 160 Restaurants in Conway
Reviewed January 27, 2016

We were very hungry after driving up from Florida for several hours. The Chinese restaurant we chose was closed so we took a chance on this one. Bad choice!
It did not look good when we went in … but we needed to eat soon. The forks, knives, etc were not good looking. I suppose they were clean … but didn't look that way. The egg drop soup was nearly tasteless. The rice and noodle dishes just plain tasted bad. The vegetable were overcooked. The best things were the water and lady server.
I could go on … but it would read pretty much as above.
Just stay away.

Reviewed May 3, 2015

Sorry, you were disappointed. What went wrong? I did not like the food, service was bad, and the dining area needed a little cleaning. I have eaten here before, and have not been happy. I tried it again to give them a second chance, it had not changed. My grandchildren begged me to take them, I did. It was not any better. I will not go back.

Reviewed November 2, 2014

Everything I've had there is good, and I've been there a billion times. Typical Chinese restaurant food. I love the General Tso's and egg foo young. Egg rolls aren't bad, but sometimes are a little too greasy.

Reviewed October 5, 2014

Nice staff and greeting; great location, but a bit worn and dingy inside. Normal entrees were
also disappointing and pork tasted mostly of grisle. The saving grace were phenomenal
shrimp pastries. I couldn't eat enough of them! and told the staff so. I'd like to give this a
higher rating, but I can't. Maybe I hit them on a slow lunch time? Anyway, worth going for
those pie shaped shrimp thingys. yum