Days Inn Dillon
US$85
BestWestern.com
Economy Inn(Dillon)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 18, 2010

Very close to I-95 just off the Dillon SC exit. and area resturants. One of the better maintained Days Inns I've stayed at in a few years. The room and linens were clean and the grounds looked to be well maintained. There was free wireless internet with a good signal and a free breakfast but very slim selection by 8am. We just went to the waffle house instead.
Unless you up to shelling out for the Hampton I would personally recomend the Days Inn over the other hotels off this exit.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank highmiles61
chanchal1, Owner at Days Inn Dillon, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2010

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post the views regarding your stay at our hotel. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your reponse by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of sevive to you and others in the future. we appreciate each guest to post the views on Trip Adviser.com or contacting me directly at 843 841 0110 or daysinn2667@yahoo.com

Reviewed March 18, 2010

I was looking forward to the whirlpool in the room and was disappointed when the hotel clerk told me it was broke. First he said there wasn't one in the room and then he said it was broken. He was very apologetic and I was given a discount and another room, but I was still disappointed after a long drive as I really wanted to tub!

Anyway, the room was clean, but it was very well worn and somewhat dingy. Just about everything needs updating, but like most everyone else said, it is clean.

There's really not much around and we skipped the continental breakfast and drove a ways down the interstate to find something elsewhere.

All in all, I would have preferred to pay a bit more and stay at a nicer place. I would only stay again if I had no other options available.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ChiSox
chanchal1, Manager at Days Inn Dillon, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2011

Thank you for letting us know about your experience at Days Inn, Dillon. We appologized for your inconvinence. We blocked that room for installing the shower. The project has been completed and the room is back in inventory. We are working hard to go over everything in room and updating them. Your comments are highly appreciated. Our gole is to satisfy our customers and meet their expection.

Reviewed February 3, 2010

We left for Florida a day early to stay ahead of a bad storm and stopped here overnight. It was everything we needed for a brief overnight stay: clean, comfortable, good value, good internet, good shower water pressure, and on the ground floor we parked our car right at the door of our room.
It was pouring rain so we ate next door at the BC Steak and BBQ with good Southern family cooking and a very reasonable buffet.
We left before breakfast since it was sleeting and we wanted to get further south before the road became treacherous. Stopped 100 miles south at Santee where the temperature had risen to 35 degrees!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
chanchal1, Manager at Days Inn Dillon, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2010

Thank You for staying with us. Your comments are greatly appreciated. We hope you will give us oppertunity to serve you in future. Again thank you for your time.

Reviewed January 16, 2010

This hotel is great for an overnight stay. Clean and with a good price. Its good to see better hotels at this exit now.

• Stayed: January 2010

Thank you for stayhing with us. Your comments are grately appreciated. Looking forward to serve you in the future. Thank you for your time

Reviewed October 12, 2009

Stayed at the Days Inn Dillon after a long trip down I-95. We arrived late and didn't spend much time there, but it was just off the interstate, clean, and inexpensive- exactly what you need for a one night stay. The staff was friendly, and the room even seemed a little larger than normal. The breakfast was more than adequate and the room it was served in was well kept.

The location of the hotel made a longer stay unappealing- it just seemed like it was in a sea of tarmac, surrounded by run-down buildings and a couple of doors down from a looming building advertising fireworks and cigarettes in glaring neon signs. I was also a little nervous when I checked in and noticed the front desk was behind glass and the lobby locked at night so that I had to speak through a speaker and push my payment through a small slot. That said, it didn't effect my stay and I felt safe in my room. If the price was right and I was in the area I would definitely use this hotel for an overnight again.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us. Your comments and suggestion are grately appreciated. I am sorry, I know I should respond you long time ago but I did not know how to respond.. Thank you again. We will be happy to serve you in future.