“Yummy Pizza!”

King's Famous Pizza
Ranked #4 of 33 Restaurants in Dillon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 July 2016

We stopped for lunch on a road trip. Although it was a bit further off the interstate than we thought, the pizza was hot, delicious, and had lots of interesting choices, like corned beef! My husband enjoyed his meatball sub, and the place was full or regulars, always a good sign.

There are newer reviews for King's Famous Pizza

Reviewed 1 February 2016 via mobile

Great pizza! Bobby & I usually order 'dinners' but decided on the hand tossed pizza! Crust & marinara sauce were both delish! Loved the fresh mushrooms, onions & green peppers! Wine list was ONLY disappointment! Comfortable, very friendly staff & CLEAN!

Reviewed 22 December 2015 via mobile

We had a large "house" pizza. It was much better than we'd expected and reasonably priced.

It is going to be our new stop on the way up and down I-95.
Don't know why some reviews were critical - that was not our experience.

Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

Kings Famous Pizzas day seems to have been here and passed. The place is in need of an renovation both in the restaurant and and the 'kitchen'. I would also recommend that they get a few chef that has an eye for making the food look appetizing when it's served... Not just slabbed onto the plate!

Reviewed 22 June 2015

The best thing I can say about this restaurant is that the portions are huge. The food is mediocre at best and taste like cheap, premade frozen entrees you buy at Sams. For example, I'm quite sure the chicken in the chicken parm was purchased premade, frozen and just reheated. The same goes for the meat in the hot philly subs. No one in my party tried the pizza but it looked better than the entrees we ordered. I

1  Thank pianogal83