“Good stop”

Huddle House
Ranked #26 of 34 Restaurants in Dillon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 20, 2016 via mobile

On way back from beach stopped for breakfast. It was clean,service was prompt and food was good.

My wife really liked the waitress had gloves on when she served our plates to us. I could tell they are in process on improving the place.

Reviewed May 24, 2016 via mobile

Just nasty and waiter kept wiping her nose in front of us than didn't go wash her hands n served us our food this place is ran down bathroom was very nasty needs cleaning .

Reviewed January 2, 2016 via mobile

Omg where do I start ,stopped here to eat coming Holly Springs Nc on our way to FL,guess we were mighty desperate not only the name but the atmosphere (it was not good when we walked in )been better off going to the Waffle House across the road but after being tired and hungry we gave it a shot .Waited over 30 min just to get a greasy egg sandwich it had so much grease the bread was soggy and I only took 2 bites ,knowing we had another 800 miles to go I was worried I would end up taking several unexpected bathroom trips from the grease.I wanted to leave but I guess my friend didn't want to seem rude so we stayed and what a regret ,hour later we finally finished our simple egg sausage breakfast .Ive been a server for 20 years and this by far is one of the worst places I ever ate ,I know the "red flags "with restaurants so I personally should have left ,it did not seem very clean and the workers there seemed like they weren't clean as well.I will never forget this place because it's part of my road trip memory going to FL but unfortunately I wish I could erase it from my stops ,I will however will always remember NOT to ever eat at this place again next time I travel.I gave it one star due to not having the option of NO stars .

2  Thank c w
Reviewed December 27, 2015 via mobile

Not many options off exit. Kids starving. Food was fine. Friendly service but a bit on slower side given that it was later on Sunday morning. Bathroom was out of everything except toilet paper thank goodness. Floors, counters etc need a thorough cleaning throughout. Too bad, otherwise could've earned more credit and been halfway decent.

Reviewed October 28, 2015

I love their food, eggs that are just right, waffles that are perfect and service with a smile. I am always pleased when I stop by on my way down 95.

Been to Huddle House? Share your experiences!