See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

We stopped in the wee hours of the morning on our way to Key West. We weren't so sure about this place after seeing photos. There were no hole in the carpets, the sheets were clean. Its under new ownership. We got up after the Continental breakfast was over but they were gracious and pulled out stuff for us to eat.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2016

My fiancé and I do not recommend this place. We were desperate and needed a place to stay as we were traveling late. The customer service was awful! I asked for the local police office's number so I could ask if an officer could check on our moving van and the clerk was very upset and demanded to know if I was "calling" the police on him. There were roaches in our room and stains everywhere. I felt very unsafe at night as people were pounding upstairs at 2 am! Breakfast was a joke as well. Worst hotel experience of my life and I've stayed in so many hotels.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank worldtraveler1542
Reviewed July 3, 2016

I could not even enter the model when I arrived - I had to deal with the clerk under a glass partition because the door was locked. The clerk took 15 long minutes to check me in, only to give me a dirty room. She then seemed annoyed that the room was not serviced but did not apologize. The room was dirty, had bugs, outdated and smelled like smoke even though it was a no smoking room. It was disgusting and I will never choose a new place over the internet again,

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank loneeagle012002
Reviewed April 25, 2016 via mobile

I booked this hotel for one night on April 23rd. I got to the hotel about 11:30p and went to check in. The lady at the front desk couldn't find my reservation so I pulled it up on my phone and showed the email confirmation from Expedia. The young man at the desk found the confirmation and said it was for the 29th, I told them no it wasn't and, again, showed the reservation email. The lady told me I could have a room for tonight but that I had booked for the 29th, once again I showed her my email. The young man told me it was $55.88, but my email told me $54.88. I said I would just pay the extra dollar. The lady asked me how many people, I told her 3 (2 adults and 1 child) she asked the age of the child, I told her 16. She then told me it wasn't going to be the quoted price of $54.88/ $55.88 but $69.88. Their policy is anyone over 12 is an adult. I reminded her that I had this all covered through Expedia and she said she didn't care and it didn't matter. I told her she might want to let Expedia know that the prices on Expedia's site is incorrect and they are falsely pricing things on their website to get people in and then charging them more. I left and called Expedia told them my dilema and they tried to help but the representative from Economy Inn would not let the reservation be cancelled and they charged me for the night anyway!!! This place is a scam!! RUN AWAY AS FAR AS YOU CAN!! I went to the Days Inn within walking distance and stayed there for the same price!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Tumariposita12
Reviewed March 27, 2016 via mobile

We booked this hotel through expedia. When arrived with family, they asked 10 dollars for each additional person claiming the booking price was only for two people. It was 10:30 pm, I was there with kids but they didn't excepted the expedia price. All adult left, there was a young boy at the reception who seems to have no training for customer care. I requested them to cancel our reservation, they told us to talk to expedia. Anyway we luckily found another hotel nearby for 48 dollars with very good customer service.
Don't stay, they exhibit terrible behavior and no value for good customer service !

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family