See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 28, 2016

This place was abominable and horribly filthy. The duct tape on floor screams unclean. b Bedspead had body fluids stains....blankets stained as well as sheets were stained and no mattress pad. The bedside lamps did not turn on. Had desk come change bed.....no mattress pad...sheets...two small blankets. Did not have any king size....????? Question how long since those were washed....ones given rough, paper thin.....airlines gives better blankets!
Woman in minuscule checkin/breakfast area.....one table.....selling jewelry and trinkets..appears to be grandmother....in AM she was one who came up to clean rooms!? I broke my own rule and did not use trip advisor, but saw room saver coupon. Never again, no matter how many hours on the road!

Room Tip: Do not stay here as there are no good rooms. I felt unsafe and slept in my clothes and wore shoes.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

We stopped in the wee hours of the morning on our way to Key West. We weren't so sure about this place after seeing photos. There were no hole in the carpets, the sheets were clean. Its under new ownership. We got up after the Continental breakfast was over but they were gracious and pulled out stuff for us to eat.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2016

My fiancé and I do not recommend this place. We were desperate and needed a place to stay as we were traveling late. The customer service was awful! I asked for the local police office's number so I could ask if an officer could check on our moving van and the clerk was very upset and demanded to know if I was "calling" the police on him. There were roaches in our room and stains everywhere. I felt very unsafe at night as people were pounding upstairs at 2 am! Breakfast was a joke as well. Worst hotel experience of my life and I've stayed in so many hotels.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank worldtraveler1542
Reviewed July 3, 2016

I could not even enter the model when I arrived - I had to deal with the clerk under a glass partition because the door was locked. The clerk took 15 long minutes to check me in, only to give me a dirty room. She then seemed annoyed that the room was not serviced but did not apologize. The room was dirty, had bugs, outdated and smelled like smoke even though it was a no smoking room. It was disgusting and I will never choose a new place over the internet again,

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank loneeagle012002
Reviewed April 25, 2016 via mobile

I booked this hotel for one night on April 23rd. I got to the hotel about 11:30p and went to check in. The lady at the front desk couldn't find my reservation so I pulled it up on my phone and showed the email confirmation from Expedia. The young man at the desk found the confirmation and said it was for the 29th, I told them no it wasn't and, again, showed the reservation email. The lady told me I could have a room for tonight but that I had booked for the 29th, once again I showed her my email. The young man told me it was $55.88, but my email told me $54.88. I said I would just pay the extra dollar. The lady asked me how many people, I told her 3 (2 adults and 1 child) she asked the age of the child, I told her 16. She then told me it wasn't going to be the quoted price of $54.88/ $55.88 but $69.88. Their policy is anyone over 12 is an adult. I reminded her that I had this all covered through Expedia and she said she didn't care and it didn't matter. I told her she might want to let Expedia know that the prices on Expedia's site is incorrect and they are falsely pricing things on their website to get people in and then charging them more. I left and called Expedia told them my dilema and they tried to help but the representative from Economy Inn would not let the reservation be cancelled and they charged me for the night anyway!!! This place is a scam!! RUN AWAY AS FAR AS YOU CAN!! I went to the Days Inn within walking distance and stayed there for the same price!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family