“Paisanos”
Review of Paisanos

Paisanos
Ranked #1 of 53 Restaurants in Duncan
Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

Although food wasn’t good, waitress and other staff were very friendly. The lasagna was very watery and bland. Definitely would not return!

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

Leah was our waitress and she was outstanding! The food was out of this world delicious! We shared the wings and mozzarella sticks! Yummy!!! The atmosphere was nice. We will be back!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 3, 2018

I had lunch at Paisanos with a friend and we both ordered the same stromboli. I added peppers and onions to mine. I also ordered an extra meat sauce on the side to dip into. The food was delicious!! Only thing is that when our bills came, mine was about $8 more than my friends. I couldn't believe they would charge so much for a little cup of meat sauce - I expected to pay more for the peppers and onions... but $18 for lunch was a bit much!!

Date of visit: December 2017
2  Thank Michael V
Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

Food was good and the service was good as well! The pita pizza lunch special has been my favorite so far.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed December 21, 2017

This is a nice Family Italian restaurant, far better than average, great food very large servings, affordable, nice staff.
The one drawback is that they should offer some better wine selections in addition to the . The bottom shelf only options that do not complement the great food!

Date of visit: December 2017

Been to Paisanos? Share your experiences!