“Excellent food”
Review of Paisanos

Paisanos
Ranked #1 of 53 Restaurants in Duncan
Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Excellent food and service..................
I have definitely eaten there many Times and I would definitely recommend the place

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

So we go here at least 3 times a month! They have amazing eggplant parm and their house salad with feta is wonderful. The service is always friendly even when we have a 19month old meltdown! We have also carried out their pizza before and it was great.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

Although food wasn’t good, waitress and other staff were very friendly. The lasagna was very watery and bland. Definitely would not return!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

Leah was our waitress and she was outstanding! The food was out of this world delicious! We shared the wings and mozzarella sticks! Yummy!!! The atmosphere was nice. We will be back!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 3, 2018

I had lunch at Paisanos with a friend and we both ordered the same stromboli. I added peppers and onions to mine. I also ordered an extra meat sauce on the side to dip into. The food was delicious!! Only thing is that when our bills came, mine was about $8 more than my friends. I couldn't believe they would charge so much for a little cup of meat sauce - I expected to pay more for the peppers and onions... but $18 for lunch was a bit much!!

Date of visit: December 2017
2  Thank Michael V

Been to Paisanos? Share your experiences!