“Early dinner”
Review of Bleu Voodoo Grill

Bleu Voodoo Grill
Ranked #8 of 124 Restaurants in Easley
Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

I had Shrimp & Grits that were perfection. My boyfriend had a burger he loved. I also had a special drink that was good!

Reviewed April 10, 2017

ground level was not clean, but the upper level was great and the decor was interesting.service was good and atmosphere upstairs was fine, but downstairs was not a good atmosphere for dining

Reviewed March 29, 2017

We love NOLA style cooking and decorm and this restaurant is something out of the ordinary (in a somewhat unlikely location). I thought the food and service were excellent. My choice for dinner was cajun shrimp and grits; I was impressed with this version of a South Carolina favorite. The decor was quite spectacular, a French Quarter atmosphere. We will visit again soon, to introduce some friends to this unique establishment.

Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

Came here with another couple. Had a good time, good food. I got a hamburger not really being a seafood fan..the burger was big, juicy, and full of flavor. Loved their sweet potato fries. I am not the most adventurous eater but tried their gator bites/nuggets and they actually weren't bad....tasted almost like chicken. Service was good, cool atmosphere...definitely stuck with the voodoo look. We ate upstairs which gets loud when there is love music and so it got hard to hear each other's conversations..basically had to yell across the table but that came with the "live music" atmosphere..you want quieter you can eat downstairs no problem. We'll come back...food wasn't anything unique but a good option for Easley.

Reviewed February 26, 2017 via mobile

We went here 2/25/17 because we had heard and read great things about it. Took about 10 minutes to get seated, and they had multiple empty tables that had not been cleaned by anyone. Got seated around 730, took about another 10 minutes or so to get drinks ordered, and then they told us they could take our food order but could not put it in until 8pm. I don't know why they had to wait another 20 minutes to put it in. They were also very slow on drink refills but wasted no time picking up the payment. I don't plan on being back due to the very slow service and can't say the food is impressive enough to make up for the waiting.

Been to Bleu Voodoo Grill? Share your experiences!