“Good shrimp and grits”
Review of Bleu Voodoo Grill

Bleu Voodoo Grill
Ranked #6 of 123 Restaurants in Easley
Reviewed 28 April 2017

The shrimp and grits were great. My sister had a hamburger with sweet potato fries which she said was also very good. We ate downstairs which was almost full with families, couples young and old, and small groups. Obvious appeal to a wide range of people. Range of menu items to suit most. Friendly wait staff and efficient.

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

I had Shrimp & Grits that were perfection. My boyfriend had a burger he loved. I also had a special drink that was good!

Reviewed 10 April 2017

ground level was not clean, but the upper level was great and the decor was interesting.service was good and atmosphere upstairs was fine, but downstairs was not a good atmosphere for dining

Reviewed 29 March 2017

We love NOLA style cooking and decorm and this restaurant is something out of the ordinary (in a somewhat unlikely location). I thought the food and service were excellent. My choice for dinner was cajun shrimp and grits; I was impressed with this version of a South Carolina favorite. The decor was quite spectacular, a French Quarter atmosphere. We will visit again soon, to introduce some friends to this unique establishment.

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Came here with another couple. Had a good time, good food. I got a hamburger not really being a seafood fan..the burger was big, juicy, and full of flavor. Loved their sweet potato fries. I am not the most adventurous eater but tried their gator bites/nuggets and they actually weren't bad....tasted almost like chicken. Service was good, cool atmosphere...definitely stuck with the voodoo look. We ate upstairs which gets loud when there is love music and so it got hard to hear each other's conversations..basically had to yell across the table but that came with the "live music" atmosphere..you want quieter you can eat downstairs no problem. We'll come back...food wasn't anything unique but a good option for Easley.

Been to Bleu Voodoo Grill? Share your experiences!