“Still at the top after all these years!”
Review of Serendipity Cafe

Serendipity Cafe
Ranked #8 of 123 Restaurants in Easley
Reviewed September 13, 2017

A cute , cozy and wonderful place for lunch. It did not disappoint. The Quiche was one of the best ones I've ever tasted, and that includes mine. I chose their special Grape Salad as my side dish, yummy! My friend chose their pot roast and 2 sides, she raved about it. She is an excellent cook , so she knows her stuff. Wish we could have checked out the homemade desserts, but we're both too full. I will return in the not so distant future.

Reviewed August 14, 2017

Nice restaurant! Gluten free bun for a great burger! The service was good. They were very accommodating.

Reviewed August 12, 2017

Serendipity Cafe is a nice treat. The salad plate is my favorite with chicken salad and grape salad. Both are homemade and delicious. The desserts are excellent also.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

the food is great, service can be a little slow sometimes as it is a small business and can get crowded. The atmosphere is pleasant, the restaurant is somewhat small but well arranged. Open for lunch.

Reviewed July 13, 2017

Dined here for a business meeting. Service was good. I had the chicken quesadillas and they were delicious. Lots of tasty fillings including hot peppers. Oldest son loved my leftovers.

Been to Serendipity Cafe? Share your experiences!