“Authentic Philly cheesesteak sandwiches”

Inky's Authentic Philadelphia Cheesesteaks and Hoagies
Ranked #3 of 123 Restaurants in Easley
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Reviewed July 16, 2017

Really, AUTHENTIC. They do it right. Lots of other choices, too. It's out "go to" place for lunch whenever we're in Easley. Have been known to plan our errands so we are in Easley at lunch time just to eat at Inky's. We're there a couple times per month, at least.

Management response:Responded July 18, 2017

Thank you so very much Loey!! We greatly appreciate your support of our little family shop!! We are always so happy to have the privilege of serving you and that you love our food! We look forward to serving you again soon!!

Reviewed June 23, 2017

My family stopped in here today for some Philly Cheesesteaks. Wow!, It was great. I guess the folks up north can at least do one thing right. Great service and friendly staff. The cheesesteaks were hot and fresh. I would eat here again.

Management response:Responded June 25, 2017

Thank you so very much Gregory! We are thrilled that you enjoyed everything and that we were able to shine a positive light on us Yankees, ha! ;-) We definitely look forward to serving you again soon!!

Reviewed June 16, 2017

Today was our first visit to Inky's. My wife and both agree that our Philly cheesesteaks were fantastic. The deluxe is the way to go. The dining room was immaculate. The restroom was very clean. The staff is fantastic. Very efficient, friendly and helpful. Today will not be our last visit to Inky's. We will be sharing our visit to Inky's with our friends.

Management response:Responded September 8, 2017

Thank you so very much for the 5 stars!! We are thrilled that you loved everything and very grateful that you will sharing your excitement with others! We look forward to having the privilege of serving you again very soon!!

Reviewed June 5, 2017

We love eating Philly cheese steak sandwiches here. Fries are good but a bit salty. Prices are reasonable, people are friendly.

Reviewed June 1, 2017 via mobile

Me and a few friends decided to try Inkys out. As soon as I reached the door and there was a sign inside inviting people to bring their guns in with them to eat I knew I was at the wrong place for me. I'll go elsewhere to dine.

2  Thank Brent A