“Perfect home away from home”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
klusk1135
“Perfect home away from home”
Reviewed June 30, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

Sunny Daise is in a beautiful location not far from the beach. It is also very close to Charleston (45 minute drive). My family and I were impressed with Edisto Realty and with the villa. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable and were willing to answer any questions we had. The cottage was perfect for our family. Although it is very close to neighbors, they were nice and shared with us some advice about places to visit on our stay. Also, the house is decorated beautifully and provided all the comforts of home while we were there. Although we did see some of the roaches mentioned in the previous review, it was obvious that the house is kept clean and my family and I forgave the roaches knowing that they are common in the South Carolina Low-country. Apart from the cleaning lady showing up a little early on our departure day and making us think we were running behind I have nothing but compliments for this
location. The journal provided by the homeowner which allowed visitors to list their experiences in the home was a beautiful touch. I would recommend this home to anyone and can't wait to visit again!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
9 Jul 2015
Thank you so much for taking the time to let everyone know what a great time you had on Edisto. The palmetto bugs are a part of living in the low country, please be assure that the house is on a quarterly treatment schedule. I hope that you can come back to Edisto soon and make us an annual vacation spot for you and your family. Thanks again, Edisto Realty
Betsraifo...
“Comfortable and close to the beach”
Reviewed June 15, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

This home was comfortable, but could have provided more blankets and kitchen necessities. There were also several roach sightings. All in all, we enjoyed our stay here.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
17 Jun 2015
Thank you so much for your review. "Sunny Daise" is a great cottage. I will notify the owner know about doing a kitchen inventory. All our rental properties are under quarterly pest control and I will let them know. Thank you so much and hope you can come visit Edisto Realty again soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing