All reviews quiet at night stayed here a great stay amenities property pillows
Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

When we booked the reservation online, we advised the hotel we would arrive between 7-8 pm. The next day, we got a personal call from Mike, the manager, saying the office closed at 7 so he would leave our key in a box located nearby and, also, he would leave a couple bottles of water, couple snack bags of chips and candy bar.....and he did! We met Mike the next day. He said they were about to start renovating and, honestly, we thought the suites were only a few years old. They were in good shape. He said the place is actually 16 years old!! The rooms are equipped with a full-sized refrigerator, toaster, microwave, coffee pot, dishes, pots/pans and utensils. You DO have to provide everything else including, salt, pepper etc. The bed was comfortable but the pillows too hard for me. I take my own. We liked that it was backed up to the woods and very quiet. Exit 160A off I95. Happy travels.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
MIchael B, Manager at Affordable Suites Florence, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2017

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. Comments like yours help us educate potential travelers about Affordable Suites, and helps them feel confident with booking a hotel name they may not be familiar with. We’re very happy you enjoyed your stay and if we can serve you again, please let us know. You can find our other locations on our Affordable Suites website.

Manager

Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

I had a great stay at this property. The Manager was very welcoming, as well as helpful. Great location, close to stores, restaurants, and interstate. There is no pool, or workout room, but it is extremely reasonably priced for an extended stay. I will truly stay at one of these properties in the future.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo

Thanks for taking the time to write a review on us on Trip Advisor. We work very hard to achieve being the friendliest, cleanest and best maintained hotel in our city and comments like yours make all that work worthwhile. It was our pleasure serving you and we hope to serve you again in the future should a need arise to return to our area.

Manager

Reviewed March 28, 2017

If your looking for a clean and quiet and affordable place to stay well look no more whether your on vacation or on a business trip this place is awesome. There is plenty of shopping and restaurants in the immediate area or if you want to stay in well you have a decent kitchen to cook in. The housekeeping staff is awesome and Mike the Manager is easy to work with and very accommodating. My wife and I were there for 5 weeks and it was excellent.

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
MIchael B, Manager at Affordable Suites Florence, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2017

Thank you for your positive comments about your recent stay with us. I will share your kind comments with my team as we strive to exceed our guest's expectations and make every guest experience pleasurable and memorable. Your recognition means a lot to us.

Reviewed March 14, 2017

My experience staying here has been Amazing!! Couldn't ask for better service!! The manager Mike makes you feel like your at home as well as his staff!! The rooms are very spacious, has a full kitchen, large bathroom and a actual bed room with a spacious closet. Central heating and air, windows with actual shades that you can open for fresh air not closed in windows with large curtains. And if u are visiting for a few weeks you have your room cleaned every week!! The location is very quiet and clean!! I wouldn't want to stay anywhere else!! I strongly recommend Affordable Suites of Florence!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
MIchael B, Manager at Affordable Suites Florence, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2017

Reviewed February 24, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were enroute from DC to Florida and booked based on Tripadvisor's 5 star rating. The place was spacious and clean, but lacked many amenities standard in most motels. There were only 2 pillows, which was a big problem for our sleep. There was no shampoo, and no hand towels, only washcloths and bath towels. There were no ice machines. We could have made our own in the refrigerator, but there was none when we arrived. There was no overnight attendant. The office closed at 7 pm. All this made for an awkward, uncomfortable stay.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank garyott
MIchael B, Manager at Affordable Suites Florence, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. Your review helps to educate potential guests of the type of hotel we are and the amenities we offer. Our mission is to provide guests with a spacious suite that’s clean and well maintained, offering an “apartment style” type of stay. We offer a limited amenity package so that we can offer accommodations at a cost typically less than a standard hotel room. I apologize to you. I feel we have failed to properly inform you of our amenities prior to your arrival. I will be reviewing our information online to ensure we better inform our guests of our amenity offering. I did try to win you over with my service, but I apologize that I seem to have fallen short.

Thanks again.