See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 7, 2018

Looking for a reasonable priced quiet Motel to get a few hours sleep where I could park right outside my room's door. I had stayed here a few years back. No updates, improvements or modernizing to the room I got. My room was dimly light, furnishings showed age and signs of being well used. Room was quiet, bed was comfortable, flat screen TV and plenty of hot water.

Room tip: Side away from Interstate was very quiet and well light.
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SuburbanExtended, Webmaster at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for bringing your concern to our attention.
I’m very sorry to hear about your experience on your recent stay, particularly the noise you encountered and the unsatisfactory service you experienced. I am glad you like our reasonable price, amenities in the room and our quiet hotel. Whenever you need us again for whatever reason, we’ll be here for you.

Reviewed January 6, 2018

A large portion of this property was burned down around 6 months ago apparently but has yet to be cleaned up. Signs posted all around warning of the presence of asbestos. Rooms were dirtier than any I had ever seen. Stains on couch and bedspreads. Ended up checking out after seeing the condition of the room and stranded with my children for several hours trying to find another room.Horrible experience. Choice hotels have lost my business for their unwillingness to help resolve this issue as well.

Room tip: Don't stay here
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Annette C
SuburbanExtended, webmaster at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018

Dear Guest, We are extremely sorry for the very bad experience you had to go through.We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We'd like to discuss more about the situation and make things right. Yours Sincerely, Hotel Manager

Reviewed September 20, 2017

Economically depressed area to start with, three building going back perpendicular to the a major road. Middle complex burned to the ground. Added a nice aroma to the neighborhood. Ventured out in the neighborhoods but decided to stay in my car. Thought about eating somewhere, again, decided to stay in. Had pizza delivered and left early. Picked an inexpensive place and got one!

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Scott Z
SuburbanExtended, Webmaster at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m sorry that several issues combined to make your stay less than desirable at our improving hotel in an improving nieghborhood. We take real pride in offering the best possible guest experience, and I understand that we let you down. You can be sure we’ll do better for you next time. Nothing means more to us than providing a pleasant guest experience.

Reviewed August 31, 2017

Gentleman at check in appeared to be the General Manager or Maybe Assistant Manager, was on the phone 20 minutes of the time that I stood in line even disappearing at one point into an office. However once attention was shifted he was very nice and very efficient. We got checked in and got to our rooms, and before you even opened the door you were hit in the face with the strong smell of a cleaning product. Upon entering the rooms they both seemed pretty clean, well at least they smelled that way. The bathrooms were clean from inspection as well. However I should add that those bathtubs really need to be updated they are in horrible condition. I will add in two things here, I have stayed at this property before and it's a huge upgrade from that experience but these rooms definitely need some work and a little more cleaning time the walls need to be scrubbed. Over all for what I needed and a one nighter it was ok.

Room tip: Not sure how to die down the cleaning smell
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased that you had a generally good experience with us, but I’m very concerned that we didn’t live up to your standards or expectations. I also apologize that an urgent phone call meant you had to wait a moment. We take great pride in our hotel, and I hope that shows. We’re also always working to get better. I hope you stay with us again in the future. As you saw, we’re working to improve the overall experience here.

Reviewed August 28, 2017

Just needed a cheap overnight stop on my way north on 95. Friendly staff checked me in but could not recommend a decent local BBQ restaurant. Outside access to your hotel room where the pool was jammed with people and the parking lot doubled as a grilling station, where folk had their charcoal grills. Looked like there were lots of workers staying here for the duration of their construction projects. The hotel room had the basics for an economy room. Close to 95 and the folks at the Waffle House across the street made breakfast the next day memorable.

Room tip: Less foot traffic and noise on second floor in the back
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking time to offer your comments about our busy hotel here in Florence. I'm glad we met your needs while you were in our area, but I apologize that we did not exceed your expectations and fell short in some ways. We take pride in providing a lodging experience that everyone will enjoy, and I regret that we didn't provide you with complete satisfaction. I hope we will still be your first choice in this area in the future, and I hope we can do even better for you next time.