See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Check in ok. Found room dirty. Coffee grounds on shelf. Order non smoking room found numerous cigarette burns on tub. Chipped tile in front of mini refrigerator.
Stove filthy would not use. Got coffee at restraint next door

Room Tip: check room before accepting
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Earl T
SuburbanExtended1, Hotel Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your stay. We apologize for your bad room experience and have noted each point of your observation with due seriousness. All issues have been sincerely addressed to the housekeeping & maintenance department. We also have given special training and instructions to the hotel staff to offer the best hospitality to our guests. We assure you and request you to consider staying with us in future and have a new satisfactory experience.

Reviewed January 31, 2018

The check-in desk is in a closed restaurant. Completely run down and neglected rooms, had roaches. Bring Lysol and bed bug spray with you. Put me in a dirty room, tried to charge me more for a clean one- outrageous. My Elite member gift was a bottle of water or 100 points. Whaaaat?? No wifi, no breakfast, Do yourself a favor and avoid this place at all costs. If it wasn't late and I was so exhausted I would have found a real hotel. Instead I sprayed everything with Lysol and bedbug spray. Took a shower (with a towel in the bottom of the repulsive tub to stand on) and left early in the morning. Desk clerk was unsympathetic, maybe because I'm white??

Room Tip: Don't stay here! Try Red Roof Inn near the Civic Center.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Garbud
SuburbanExtended, Webmaster at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m terribly sorry that you had an unpleasant experience with us. We take pride in meeting the needs of a wide variety of guests, and I regret that we couldn’t satisfy you. We have a vigorous pest control program and can assure you that there are no insects in our rooms. Still, I’m sorry for whatever lapses caused your experience to be less than pleasant.

Reviewed January 7, 2018

Looking for a reasonable priced quiet Motel to get a few hours sleep where I could park right outside my room's door. I had stayed here a few years back. No updates, improvements or modernizing to the room I got. My room was dimly light, furnishings showed age and signs of being well used. Room was quiet, bed was comfortable, flat screen TV and plenty of hot water.

Room Tip: Side away from Interstate was very quiet and well light.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
SuburbanExtended, Webmaster at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and for bringing your concern to our attention.
I’m very sorry to hear about your experience on your recent stay, particularly the noise you encountered and the unsatisfactory service you experienced. I am glad you like our reasonable price, amenities in the room and our quiet hotel. Whenever you need us again for whatever reason, we’ll be here for you.

Reviewed January 6, 2018

A large portion of this property was burned down around 6 months ago apparently but has yet to be cleaned up. Signs posted all around warning of the presence of asbestos. Rooms were dirtier than any I had ever seen. Stains on couch and bedspreads. Ended up checking out after seeing the condition of the room and stranded with my children for several hours trying to find another room.Horrible experience. Choice hotels have lost my business for their unwillingness to help resolve this issue as well.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Annette C
SuburbanExtended, webmaster at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2018

Dear Guest, We are extremely sorry for the very bad experience you had to go through.We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We'd like to discuss more about the situation and make things right. Yours Sincerely, Hotel Manager

Reviewed September 20, 2017

Economically depressed area to start with, three building going back perpendicular to the a major road. Middle complex burned to the ground. Added a nice aroma to the neighborhood. Ventured out in the neighborhoods but decided to stay in my car. Thought about eating somewhere, again, decided to stay in. Had pizza delivered and left early. Picked an inexpensive place and got one!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Scott Z
SuburbanExtended, Webmaster at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m sorry that several issues combined to make your stay less than desirable at our improving hotel in an improving nieghborhood. We take real pride in offering the best possible guest experience, and I understand that we let you down. You can be sure we’ll do better for you next time. Nothing means more to us than providing a pleasant guest experience.