“great hotel”

SpringHill Suites Florence
Ranked #6 of 41 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed 4 March 2012

My experience with Springhill Suites in Florence was excellent. The rooms are always big, clean, and nice. Guest services also made my time with springhill suites enjoyable. They are all extremely friendly and made me feel like I had a home to go home to every night. I would even take it as far to say I have developed friendships with some of them. I travel to the area a lot for business, and it is always my preferred hotel.

Reviewed 3 March 2012

The front desk staff is always friendly and helpful. The Springhill in Florence has become my number one choice to stay in Florence.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 22 February 2012

I can't say enough about the experience here. The desk staff greets everyone with lovely smiles.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

We stop in Florence frequently and have found this hotel to be a good choice. It is relatively new, well maintained, and quiet. The suite size room is a welcome break from standard rooms. The hotel is close to a shopping area and a number of restaurants, including chains and several good local places. The staff was very pleasant and responsive. When I pointed out that a hotel golf cart was blocking part of the check in parking area, it was moved in a matter of minutes.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank statboy2711
Reviewed 9 February 2012

Stayed at the SpringHill Suites last week and will return next week. I really can't say anything negative about the place. Love the extra space, the "kitchen" area, Internet and TV reception. The housekeeping as well as the front desk staff are friendly and fabulous! Since I work alot in my room, the desk is great / roomy with great placement . So many times the desk is practically sitting on the AC / Heater and it makes a terrible place to work (too hot / too cold). You won't be disappointed!!

Room Tip: All of them are great!
1  Thank MillionMiler55
Reviewed 19 January 2012

I have stayed in this hotel many times before and have always had nothing but a tremendous experience. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the hotel had undergone renovations since my last trip. They did an excellent job in every aspect. The rooms are huge and very,very clean. The staff was were pleasant and every interaction I had I was greeted with a smile.
I would rate this hotel as one of the best Marriott's I have stayed in anywhere!!!

Room Tip: They are all great!!!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank bkwtour
Reviewed 17 January 2012

My daughter's volleyball team participated in a 3 day tournament at the Florence Civic Center & the SpringHill Suites was our team hotel for the weekend. I was the parent responsible for making the arrangements and the sales director made my job very easy. All reservation requests were correct & check in was smooth for every family.

The hotel is adjacent to the civic center so we walked to the tournament. The recently refurbished rooms are clean & spacious for a hotel within this price point and the breakfast had a variety of options. Staff were courteous & responded promptly when a request was made. There are several chain restaurants located within a short walk of the facility (Outback, Longhorn, Olive Garden, Chili's, Mellow Mushroom, etc).

The SpringHill Suites fit our team's needs perfectly for the weekend!

• Stayed: January 2012