“Really great night”

Ranked #18 of 41 Hotels in Florence
Springfield, Virginia
“Really great night”
Reviewed 22 August 2011

We were very happy with our stay here. The room was enormous, renovated with granite in the bathroom. The check-in and check-out was quick and the staff was very helpful.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank ZeldieIrishTerrier

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Williamsburg
Reviewed 19 August 2011

The room was clean and nicely equipped. It is also a great stay for those who have pets.

• Stayed August 2011
1 Thank JazzieT
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed 25 June 2011

Let me start off by saying that this is the worst hotel visit by far!! First when I called back to add an extra night to a prior reservation Brittany, The front desk clerk answered the phone extremely rude and instead of placing me on hold she told me to hold on and put the phone down in order to finish a vulgar conversation. During check in she snatched my card spoke rudely to another elderly lady. Then they rented me a room ( room 224) and the key card reader didn't work properly locking us out of the room and all our stuff inside. We asked for a late checkout and came in the room was stripped down and our stuff was thrown all over! Someone took a bowel movement in the toilet while we were gone and didn't flush the toilet! When I called to complain they suggested that I did it!! I immediately asked for a refund! I will never stay at this hotel as long as I live. And i suggested Brittany should be taken care of with the poor customer service she issued.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank deandreabonneau
New York City, New York
Reviewed 25 April 2011

This was a nice simple hotel to stay in overnight enroute to florida. Right off of I-95, easy to get to. There is a Ruby Tuesday next door. The hotel offers a small continental breakfast in the morning but if you want something more there is a Crocker Barrel 2 doors down.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank Canine025
Landenberg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 17 March 2011

this hotel was an excellent choice to stop for the night. bed was excellent. bedding and linens clean and fresh. room and bath were clean. breakfast buffet had excellent choice of pastries, fresh fruit, cereal, etc. room rate was reasonable.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 2 January 2011

Easy stop for the night. Good location right off I-95 with lots of rooms and ample parking. Rooms were newly updated with fresh linens and lots of pillows. Mattresses were in very good condition and quite comfortable. Whole facility was very clean and well maintained. Breakfast was worth a stop in the morning; cereals, pastries, yogurt, fruit, french toast, bagels, coffee, juice, milk, etc. Best of all were the reasonable prices, friendly staff and PET FRIENDLY policy!

• Stayed January 2011
1 Thank TwoTravelersToG... A
Hamilton, Ontario
Reviewed 27 July 2010

Nice plain hotel. We were on the second floor and one of the stairwells had crooked steps. I almost "went flying" with my suitcase. The hotel told me that many complained about the stairs.
very clean. There were a lot of kids there the night we were there who made a lot of noise in the outdoor pool.

Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
Victoria C, Manager at Best Western Inn, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you for staying at our hotel. I do apologize about the inconveniences that you have faced. If there is anything that I can do for you please don't be afraid to give me a call at 843-678-9292.