“Good Option for Espresso on Folly Beach”
Review of Dolce banana cafe

Dolce banana cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Folly Beach
Reviewed January 6, 2016

Dolce Banana has an espresso machine so it's a good option for coffee drinkers. It also has a huge selection of milkshakes, with lots of toppings to choose from. You can even pump on your own peanut butter on top of your shake!
The service was good and prompt.

Reviewed December 17, 2015

Stopped in briefly to get two coffees - one black, one a cafe latte with almond milk. They provided a wide selection of dairy-free milks which was fantastic. Zach struck up a conversation and was so friendly on a human to human level.

Reviewed November 29, 2015

I've been going to folly for years and this is a great addition. Owner and staff are all extremely friendly and make you feel right at home...but it's better than home because there's wine and fro yo! And then there's the coffee...marvelously rich. The cappuccino is perfectly made and my friend was really happy with the Turkish blend. We truly enjoyed the sidewalk seating overlooking Follys hip main Street. What a great place to sit a minute and chat while the laid-back beat of FB pulses around you.

This is a definitely a new favorite spot. It's light and bright with funky dance beats in the background. All the sandwiches looked amazing so we will be back to give all of them a try!

Overall: really really love it.

Reviewed November 24, 2015 via mobile

I love coming to Dolce banana cafe! Not only is the owner super friendly but the sorbet is amazing! The atmosphere and the music is great also! I really recommend coming to this shop it's great!

Reviewed November 15, 2015

First noticed this new place on main street in downtown Folly; the name "Dolce Banana", haha what a good brand play on words. My family and I went into the establishment and I was relieved at how clean and pristine everything was. Its always more relaxing seeing that a place is sanitary and fresh. We were welcomed by a very outgoing and nice individual with long hair and glasses, I believe his name was Zach or Zachary. The kids had no problem figuring out how to work the yogurt machines and quickly went to the toppings. My wife appreciated that they had healthy choices in yogurt and toppings. I really felt welcome in this place because the guy working there struck up a conversation with the kids and eventually the adults as well, When we are back in town we definitely will return after having such a great experience. I travel a lot on business and I may even go out of the way a little while traveling south again just to stop by. I don't usually take the time out for reviews. I highly recommend this place...family man and restaurateur.