All reviewsbaconan older hotelroom was cleanwelcome centerbit datedacross the bridgeabove averagewafflescold cerealwould stay againbusiness travelerupon entering the roomgood nights sleepthe entire staffstaff was friendlycomplimentary breakfastone night stay
Reviewed March 31, 2017

We stayed at the Quality Inn-Gaffney for a week while dealing with business issues. I was pleasantly surprised with it being off of the interstate. The room was nice. The beds were comfortable after a long day. The entire staff, from the front desk to the housekeepers, were very friendly. Also, they are pet friendly, and have great wi-fi service. We will definitely stay at the Quality Inn in Gaffney when the need arises again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Katrie_Zoe
gmsc422, General Manager at Quality Inn-Gaffney, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2017

Dear Guest,
I am delighted to know you enjoyed stay with us and able to do some business work and after long day of work enjoyed our guest rooms with all amenities and most importantly needed wi-fi. I am sure you must have enjoyed our hot breakfast too.
We will keep up good work to make sure yours and future guests stay are enjoyable.

Reviewed March 15, 2017

The last time I had stayed here the room was aright but it was getting used. But I was very surprised to find it remodeled and very pleasant. The room was set up well for the business traveler with a desk and great office chair. The vanity was new with the greatest faucet I had ever seen. The bath and linens were all clean as well as the total room. I had no complaints at all and the manager was exceptional friendly and helpful. Great stay and if I ever find myself back in Gaffney, SC I will stay there again.

Room Tip: I was on the left side of building away from the truck parking area and it was very quiet the entire stay.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
gmsc422, General Manager at Quality Inn-Gaffney, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank yours much for taking time to write a review and other future guests to know about our hotel. We will continue providing great services and accommodation. I am glad you enjoyed stay with us and able to do some business related work.I hope you must have enjoyed our hot breakfast too.
Thank you, for your loyalty.

Reviewed March 5, 2017

Room was clean and functional, comfortable mattress, above average breakfast. Good value. Convenient to I-85 and the Cowpens battlefield. Would be nice if the ice machines were more conveniently located.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
gmsc422, General Manager at Quality Inn-Gaffney, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you, for taking time to write a review and recognizing out hotel. I am glad to know everything was functional and your room was clean and comfortable. We do work hard and make sure our guests get good value for the money spend. Our facility is old but we try to keep with upgrade to make all our guests stay pleasant.

Reviewed March 3, 2017 via mobile

Well it's hard to put this into the exact words I would like to express. We came here for a Hunting Retriever Club Test and chose this hotel because it was pet friendly. Wow what a mistake it was, quality inn is usually a decent place but this one is bad. The first room hey gave us was dirty and a unmade bed, this one has a jacuzzi with broken jets so we were just told to use it as a regular bath. Need I say more.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
gmsc422, General Manager at Quality Inn-Gaffney, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2017

Dear Guest,
Accept our sincere apologies for not making your stay pleasurable. We work hard to make all our guest happy and accommodate their basic needs but truth is that no matter what we do we can not make every guest happy and as being human we all make mistakes.
We did make honest error by assigning not ready rooms and I deeply apologize for that.This weekend we are completely booked and Dog Hunting guest were arriving early before check in time. We do rent this jacuzzi room as standard room and we tell guest upfront as being honest.
Again my sincere apologies to you.

Reviewed February 28, 2017 via mobile

Overall our stay was good housekeeping was great and breakfast was the best it is served hot we had a very romantic weekend with very little disturbance I would recommend the quality inn to anyone looking for value and peace and quiet

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
gmsc422, General Manager at Quality Inn-Gaffney, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2017

Dear Guest,
I am delighted to know you enjoyed stay with us and our hot breakfast too. We do offer good value for the money spent. Our Place is quite and Safe and most importantly clean with good wi-fi to get connected and do some business work.