“Delicious food for low prices”
Review of Thomas Cafe

Thomas Cafe
Ranked #4 of 81 Restaurants in Georgetown
Reviewed March 6, 2017 via mobile

We drove to Georgetown from Myrtle Beach based on the TA reviews. Good decision. The food is the definition of southern home cooked. And very inexpensive. I liked it so well that I even bought a T. It says "Thomas Cafe....A Local Place". And that it is. Understated and VERY good.

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

Southern home cooking on tap here. 3 specials available today & each is accompanied with three sides. Meal was tasty & filling.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed February 22, 2017 via mobile

Great food at very reasonable prices. My wife had an excellent Reuben sandwich and my 8 year old niece had a children's chicken fingers lunch. Ambience is lacking , but, food and price make it a good choice.

Reviewed February 17, 2017 via mobile

We went to Thomas Cafe on a recommendation from a local. She was right it was a good choice. We had the pimento cheese BLT and gumbo. My husband like the gumbo and the sandwich was amazing. Friday is their fried flounder special and it looked delicious so we will be returning to try that another Friday
Key lime pie topped off a very yummy lunch

Reviewed February 16, 2017

We have visited this town many times in our past boating travels. We were on our way north and we ducked in here for breakfast. They didn't disappoint us.