“Local hangout, great home cooked meal”
Review of Thomas Cafe

Thomas Cafe
Ranked #3 of 74 Restaurants in Georgetown
Reviewed March 16, 2017 via mobile

I love small town restaurants where the local folks go for breakfast and lunch. They had shrimp creole, with three sides as the special, so good! I'll be back next time I'm in Georgetown.

Reviewed March 15, 2017

Had lunch here before a boat tour. It is a quaint small-town diner where the locals eat. They have real southern food here but if you don't care for shrimp n grits or gumbo, they have hamburgers and other American standards. We had BLT's just because they sounded good and that they were. They didn't skimp on ingredients and our lunch was very reasonably priced. A pleasant experience.

Reviewed March 6, 2017 via mobile

We drove to Georgetown from Myrtle Beach based on the TA reviews. Good decision. The food is the definition of southern home cooked. And very inexpensive. I liked it so well that I even bought a T. It says "Thomas Cafe....A Local Place". And that it is. Understated and VERY good.

Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

Southern home cooking on tap here. 3 specials available today & each is accompanied with three sides. Meal was tasty & filling.

Reviewed February 22, 2017 via mobile

Great food at very reasonable prices. My wife had an excellent Reuben sandwich and my 8 year old niece had a children's chicken fingers lunch. Ambience is lacking , but, food and price make it a good choice.