See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

Don't be fooled by the photos posted, your room looks nothing like them. Didn't want to walk across the floor without flip flops on. The room was not very clean. Front desk attendant was kinda rude as well.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

No towels and were rude as hell when asked for them I even had my old towels for them to count still rude , I would definitely ask questions before booking with this place it's pretty sad I was treated that way just bc I needed towels and no room service I only asked for towels plus you can't have no pets and that place isn't to nice I'm sure a pet isn't gonna hurt it no more that it already is beds sucked as we as floor I mean really you can always pay pet deposit I wouldn't revisit unless I was desperate and I mean desperate

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

It was clean and the people were nice. It was a older hotel, so it didn't have a lot of extras. Which was ok as well. We just stayed the night so it was just ok! The room had 3 beds. We wished the beds were a firmer.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 85triciar
Reviewed June 20, 2017

The hotel is located on US 17 so it was positioned well for our business in Pawley's Island, Murrells Inlet, and North Litchfield.

We checked in an hour early and the front desk representative asked if we'd prefer two beds over the king we had booked but we declined since it would cost an extra fee. Kindly, she looked through her inventory and extended the two-bed room to us at no extra cost. We were shown directions on a property map that showed a pool, but that pool was long ago filled in.

We checked into room 244 and my wife was fairly uncomfortable at the dark and poorly maintained room. It appeared to be clean, but there were strange things like the TV being in front of the mirror (so the top 3-4 inches could be seen, but nothing else) and a strange pattern on the blackout curtain by the window. It turns out it wasn't a pattern at all, just holes in the curtain that let in light where the curtain folded. Upon opening the curtain I got a good and a not so good view.

On the sliding glass doors was a scotch-taped piece of printer paper stating that the door were permanently locked, and this was for good reason, as they led out onto a slanted roof. Out side was a wooden fence that appeared to have burnt at some point and had a 6-10 foot section laying on the ground. On the other hand, if you ignored those really ugly things, the view was kind of amazing- probably 5 miles of marsh to the horizon like some beautiful green prairie.

The bathroom was pretty rough. Water pressure came rhythmically from each faucet and the only towel hanger was missing one side so there was no way to dry a towel in the bathroom. The toilet was the old circular style, so big guy that I am, my knee was pushed into the left wall if I tried to sit and consequently looked for other places to relieve myself whenever we were out of the room.

The rate came with a breakfast which consisted of Sunny Delight, milk, Frosted Flakes and a broken container of Raisin Bran (the bottom half were just crumbs since you'd have to dip from the top if you were bold enough to try them). There were also mini-powdered donuts but we didn't bother to check it on day 2.

The room seemed generally clean considering the very bad physical state of it and the air conditioner was a workhorse. My wife figured out why it was on high when we came in because it make a very loud intermittent noise if we put it on low.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend stayed here last weekend while we were visiting Myrtle beach. We had to settle for rodeway inn because most of the hotels in Myrtle beach were booked but we didn't really care because of how cheap it was. So we saw that it was going to be about $197 for two nights. So I made sure I had a little over $200 in my account so I had enough to pay for the room. There was a $98 pre authorization hold on my account so I asked about it and was told that it would go towards paying for the room so I figured they would take the other $98 out after we left. Well when we got back home we noticed that they had taken out the $98 pre auto plus the $197 for two nights! The hotel told me that it would be a few days before they put the $98 back on my account and that there was nothing they could do. So now my account is going to be negative plus there is going to be overdraft fees. They really need to let people know this before they book here. You guys can say "oh well there are posters and stickers hanging up in the lobby that say there will be a hold" but no one is focused on reading papers hanging around while they are trying to check in. And I haven't even got started on how the room was. There was no pool. The fridge did not keep our drinks cold. The alarm clock kept cutting off and on because it was nearly broke. The bathroom door did not shut or lock. There were burn holes all in the carpet and blanket. If it wasn't for the hold on my account that is going to make me broke then I would give maybe 3 stars but this is ridiculous

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple