Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$189
View deal
QualityUS$189
PricelineUS$189
Agoda.comUS$189
TripadvisorUS$189
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2020

Friday January 10th after 10 hour drive We checked in and was taken to 3 rooms 110. 109 and 220 the one we found that didn't have a strong bleah odor. the toilet seat was broken and looked liked someone had tried to glue it on. Refrigarator was flthy outside, headboards both was nasty with greasy hair spots, a couple mold like spots on tub, door had a huge gap at bottom of outside door. Trains went by 6 times during the evening and night time hours with very loud horns. Advised desk clerk at check out and was told they would put problems listed on paper for the manager . I will be contacting Choice hotels. Funny next night at another Choice hotel in Ashville NC was a perfect stay for us.

Room tip: Check out before booking and ask about train schedule during night and day hours
Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed November 4, 2019 via mobile

Used points and money on line. I paired on line. Hotel asked for additional $86.00.

Tried to cheat me.

Room had some machine for eliminating something.

Chair as t desk had food crumbs and various stains all over it.
Wouldn't sit in it.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed May 17, 2019

When I arrived at the hotel at 4 pm, there were many sketchy folks walking around. Some appeared homeless, definitely saw hookers. I never even checked in. I found another hotel. Since my reservation was prepaid, I easily gave up the $200 to stay in a safe place.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is amazing! The staff are friendly, courteous, and professional. The continental breakfast is very good!!! We would definitely recommend this hotel to others. there are a number of amenities available.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2018

Price was right. Clean room and nice staff. Breakfast had some hot items, some cold items, etc. Good variety. And they did clean up tables while there and restock food.
Train does pass by 2 or 3 times per night. We had a room near the back so it didn't bother us. Comfy beds, no bugs, fridge and micro in room. Saved $25 from 3 weeks earlier at another choice hotel 1/2 mile away with a low breakfast. Satisfied with accomodations and what we paid.

Room tip: Train tracks in front and pool, ask for room towards back
Date of stay: July 2018