“Jersey Baby!!!”

Jersey Mike's Subs
Ranked #23 of 93 Restaurants in Goose Creek
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed January 29, 2018

Jersey Mike's Subs has the best subs I have ever had!! Totally addicted to them, and you can order online.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

My company ordered 50 box lunch cheesesteaks. I'm from near Philadelphia, so I was a bit skeptical. Jersey Mike delivered. Good steak sandwich, chips, cookie. Would definitely recommend for a company box lunch.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed October 23, 2016

While visiting my family in Goose Creek, they ordered subs from here and we went to pick them up! This was the second time ordering from here and we enjoyed their delicious subs! Great taste, hot and ready to go! Friendly staff!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed October 17, 2016

After a few visits I can confidently say that this Jersey Mike's provides really good subs consistently. The service is fast even during lunch time and the subs are packed full. The Italian has a sinful amount of cold cuts and their tuna is fresh and delicious.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed February 15, 2016 via mobile

We ordered 5 subs last night from this Goose Creek location and they only got 1 sub correct. We enjoy Jersey Mikes subs but will definitely have our subs made in front of us next time instead of ordering via the Jersey Mikes app. When I walked in to pick up the subs there wasn't a soul in the restaurant besides staff and I even asked If they had been busy (it's valentines) and they replied no. You would think they had plenty of time to read our simple order and get it right but of course not. Thumbs down Jersey Mikes...I shouldn't have to babysit ya while you make my subs :( You even forgot to give me chips! Next time we do any online ordering it will be through Publix across the street. I will still visit this store but only in person.

Date of visit: February 2016