Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd.
US$131
US$117
Wingate by Wyndham Greenville Airport(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$93
  • Breakfast included
US$179
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Greenville Airport Inn(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$96
Hotels.com
MainStay Suites Greenville Airport(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$162
US$147
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Comfort Inn Haywood Mall Area(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$74
Travelocity
US$110
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastgreat hotelsoccer tournamentroom was cleanconvenient locationeasy accesshome away from homewould definitely stay here againoff the highwayoutdoor poolbusiness tripthe breakfast areastaff was very friendlywafflesrestaurants and shoppingpleasant stayclose to downtown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 March 2012

the staff is very accomodating, and everything was clean. At breakfast Judy was lovely and she helped clean up and make sure that we had everything we needed for a wonderful breakfast before our softball games! I would definitely stay here again and I love that it is located around many restaurants and other attractions. Thank you very much greenville hampton inn!

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank tramsk
Reviewed 4 March 2012

Just stayed here, and was really looking forward to it based on the previous reviews. The location is good, close to a mall and interstate, but I found this hotel disappointing. We checked in just after 3pm, and there were only 4 other cars in the parking lot, so not busy. We are Hilton Honors members with preferences on our account for a high floor room away from elevator and ice, and we had booked a king bed. We get to the room to find out it has two queen beds, is a low floor, and is the room right next door to the elevator and ice machine!!!!Plus, I look out the window and the interstate is right there! Then I realize there is no refrigerator in this room at all, we travel a lot, and you kind of expect that now, so I was a little surprised. I called reception and pointed out the issues, they offered to switch my room if I came back down to reception, but we had to get somewhere, so I didn't have time to do that. I asked about a refrigerator and was told I would need to pay an extra $30 and upgrade my room to get one. That would make my stay over $100 per night, crazy for a Hampton Inn. This hotel also feels a little old and dark, I have stayed at much better locations, with much better customer service. Very disappointing.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank TraceyJ1453
Reviewed 1 March 2012

I've been happy with most of my stays at the Hampton Inns and this one has been the BEST so far! There has been nothing left for want, cookies when I get back from the office, a full warm breakfast in the morning, and a nice dinner with wine in the evening, all included! Can"t think of a better way to travel than to make sure when we do business in Greenville, to stay at this great property.

Room Tip: If you want a fridge for your room, the hotel will do their best to get one for you if available, but remember to ask.
Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank DarcyInWI
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Hotel had good beds, functioning hotel room, and good free breakfast. Good value for the money. Easy access to Greenville and Spartenburg. Only one problem - getting out or in requires fighting traffic.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 December 2011

We stayed here while visiting family. The hotel is clean and the staff are friendly. The breakfast is quite complete with a lot of options, including hot menu items. We did have our key card rekeyed about four times during our one night stay, which was rather annoying. The hotel is nice and met our needs but I wouldn't say it's anything special. It's a good place to sleep while passing through town.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family