“Excellent Experience”

Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd.
Ranked #9 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Excellent Experience”
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I had a Coca Cola business meeting and reserved the conference room as well as had an outside catering service company hired to supply food and drinks. Stephanie the sales rep for Hampton Inn was extremely helpful and very courteous on every detail and the meeting was a huge success. Stephanie even took it upon herself and called to work out the details with the catering company which took duties off my plate and made it very easy for me. With the service experience I had I would very highly recommend this hotel for any business gathering or even staying overnight all the staff were all courteous and very proffessional. I will definitely use this hotel in the future for other meetings or to stay overnight. Did I even mention about the costs they were very reasonable after looking at other locations this was by far the best value compared to other locations.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Gina S, Assistant General Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this review, 16 April 2012
Dear Gary M,
Thank you for your wonderful comments on Trip Advisor about your recent business meeting here at the Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 Woodruff Road. Our Sales department strives to make meetings and groups as seemless as possible for the guest. They always try to go above and beyond to make certain your special event is a sucess. We look forward to the possibility of more meetings with you in the future.
Kind regards,
Gina Stevens

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Reviewed 5 March 2012

the staff is very accomodating, and everything was clean. At breakfast Judy was lovely and she helped clean up and make sure that we had everything we needed for a wonderful breakfast before our softball games! I would definitely stay here again and I love that it is located around many restaurants and other attractions. Thank you very much greenville hampton inn!

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank tramsk
Dacula, Georgia
Reviewed 4 March 2012

Just stayed here, and was really looking forward to it based on the previous reviews. The location is good, close to a mall and interstate, but I found this hotel disappointing. We checked in just after 3pm, and there were only 4 other cars in the parking lot, so not busy. We are Hilton Honors members with preferences on our account for a high floor room away from elevator and ice, and we had booked a king bed. We get to the room to find out it has two queen beds, is a low floor, and is the room right next door to the elevator and ice machine!!!!Plus, I look out the window and the interstate is right there! Then I realize there is no refrigerator in this room at all, we travel a lot, and you kind of expect that now, so I was a little surprised. I called reception and pointed out the issues, they offered to switch my room if I came back down to reception, but we had to get somewhere, so I didn't have time to do that. I asked about a refrigerator and was told I would need to pay an extra $30 and upgrade my room to get one. That would make my stay over $100 per night, crazy for a Hampton Inn. This hotel also feels a little old and dark, I have stayed at much better locations, with much better customer service. Very disappointing.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank TraceyJ1453
Wisconsin
Reviewed 1 March 2012

I've been happy with most of my stays at the Hampton Inns and this one has been the BEST so far! There has been nothing left for want, cookies when I get back from the office, a full warm breakfast in the morning, and a nice dinner with wine in the evening, all included! Can"t think of a better way to travel than to make sure when we do business in Greenville, to stay at this great property.

Room Tip: If you want a fridge for your room, the hotel will do their best to get one for you if available, b...
Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank DarcyInWI
Princeton, New Jersey
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Hotel had good beds, functioning hotel room, and good free breakfast. Good value for the money. Easy access to Greenville and Spartenburg. Only one problem - getting out or in requires fighting traffic.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Charlottesville, Virginia
Reviewed 23 December 2011

We stayed here while visiting family. The hotel is clean and the staff are friendly. The breakfast is quite complete with a lot of options, including hot menu items. We did have our key card rekeyed about four times during our one night stay, which was rather annoying. The hotel is nice and met our needs but I wouldn't say it's anything special. It's a good place to sleep while passing through town.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 December 2011

I stayed here while on business. Handy for interstate and outlying business districts. Not the choice if you wish to be on the doorstep of city centre amenities.
There's nothing to fault. Very clean hotel. Extremely comfy bed, spacious shower with a good sized room that gives plenty of space to work and relax.
Free wifi is available.
Breakfast is nothing special as you would expect but you do get fresh fruit.

• Stayed December 2011