“Perfect first time service with my family!”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 983 Restaurants in Greenville
Price range: US$10 - US$100
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Description: Ruth's Chris Steak House specializes in serving aged USDA Prime steaks, broiled in a trademark 1800-degree oven and served on a plate heated to 500 degrees to ensure the steak stays "sizzling" hot. To experience fine dining at its best … Just follow the sizzle to the nearest Ruth's Chris Steak House.
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

I brought my young daughter and family here for her birthday dinner. Roger went out of his way to welcome us all here for the first time, and showed detailed attention To my daughter. All of our steaks were absolutely perfect! We also ordered calamari, potatoes au gratin and several of the vegetables. Everything was absolutely delicious. My daughter is already begging to go back. She says Roger and the calamari are her favorite!

Kirk W, General Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2018

It's great that you and your daughter had a wonderful birthday celebration with us, Rebecca. We were happy to make sure that it was special. Thanks for choosing us for your dinner, and I hope you'll visit us again in the future.

Best,

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

We had a private room for a large group and had excellent service! No complaints on the food - I loved their salmon and their mashed potatoes! Great wine selection as well!!!

Kirk W, General Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

It's wonderful to hear you enjoyed the salmon, mashed potatoes, and wine selection! Thank you for the feedback, and we hope to welcome you in again soon.

Take care,

Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic spot, sets other restaurants apart because of the view of the city. Our waitress Angie did a great job and remembered every detail with a smile. Steak was perfect, Jordan, the manager was friendly. Every time I go for business or pleasure, it is a great experience!

Kirk W, Owner at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Thanks for your kind words, Bridget! It's wonderful to hear Angie and Jordan took such good care of you, and I'll be sure to share your review with them. We appreciate your continued business and look forward to welcoming you back for many more great dining experiences to come.

Best wishes,

Reviewed July 23, 2018

With all the great local restaurants in Greenville there are much better places to choose rather than a chain. The food here was good and the service was very good. It is extremely expensive for what you get.

Kirk W, Owner at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

Thank you for the feedback, Brian. I'm glad to know you enjoyed the food and service, but am disappointed that your overall impression wasn't more favorable. If you're looking to experience Ruth's Chris for less, we invite you to stop by and try our happy hour from 4-630pm every day in the bar/lounge area.

Best wishes,

Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

I spent a week in South Carolina for work, and we saved Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse for our last night. I couldn’t be happier with that decision. The ribeye was phenomenal, and the atmosphere was relaxing. Besides the food being absolutely perfect, our service was outstanding. Angie was our server and we could not have asked for better! She was so helpful and very sweet. She truly made our night. The whole experience was the perfect ending to our trip.

Kirk W, Owner at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

Thank you, Alexandra, for taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure having y'all here for a meal, and I'm so happy your meal here was the highlight of your trip. There's something to be said for saving the best for last!

Rest assured that I will share your kind words with Angie and the entire team, and we definitely look forward to welcoming you back whenever you're in Greenville next.

Best,