“Tapas at its best ”
Review of Jianna

Jianna
Reserve with OpenTable
Jianna is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #64 of 1,008 Restaurants in Greenville
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful place for a progressive evening. Grilled octopus, charred ciabatta bread with delicious olive oil, sashimi tuna, and lobster ravioli are all delicious and worth the trip. You have to check this place out.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

Was excited when I received the July edition of the Palm Beach Magazine and there was an article, traveling to Greenville with restaurants, things to do and places to stay. Jianna was recommended and since I was going to Greenville, it was a must try. The restaurant is on the second floor, with mostly indoor, and a little outdoor seating. Our server was very pleasant. We had the Grilled Chibatta, $3, which consisted of 4 slices of bread and some olive oil. Was it good? Yes. Should have it been complimentary? Yes. We also ordered the Marinated Olives, $5. A large portion of house marinated green and black olives. We also shared the Meatball Special. Unfortunately, both the meatballs and sauce were delivered room temperature. You could taste the pine nuts in the flavorful meatballs which would have been excellent had they been served hot. The restaurant comped the meat balls. The food runner then tried to serve us entrees that was for a different table. Not a good sign. We then waited quite a while for our entrees to be served. For entrees two of us ordered the Radiatori, $23, which was black pasta, cream sauce, with shrimp and crab meat. I enjoyed it more than my spouse. My friend had the Rigatoni, $22, which he thought was good. His wife had the Casarecce, $23, which was a pork and pasta dish, which she enjoyed. I would consider the food to be good, but the cold and mis-served food, really took it's toll on the meal. I would try the restaurant again, but would be in no rush to do so.

1  Thank Stephen R
Reviewed August 6, 2018

very good place to have a drink with friends. We enjoyed the upstairs balcony. They have a great selection of drinks and you can have your drink while looking at the liberty bridge area of main street.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in between lunch and dinner. The piccolo menu is spectacular. We enjoyed a lovely bottle of wine and some of the best Italian delicacies I've ever had. Wait staff is attentive and well informed on all aspects of the menu. Fresh oysters are available too! Definitely recommend this wonderful experience.

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Dinner with my wife downtown. We chose Jianna's because of the reviews. Enjoyed the views from the balcony and the dinner and drinks were good. Would have given 5 stars, but there were only 8 choices on the menu and only 4 different pastas to choose from. It was a good time but dont think we will be back. Reservation times were not easily available either even though we called way in advance.