“Great deli, bagel platters, lovely hosts”

Greenfield's Bagels & Deli
Ranked #60 of 930 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 26 July 2017

People kinda go nuts when they find a deli this good in Greenville South Carolina. But why not? The Northeast should have a monopoly on corned beef?
The bagels here have the right texture and density; the smoked fish and accompaniments are all traditional and quite good. Corned beef, pastrami, brisket are also just as they should be, and the variations on the Reuben sandwich are especially good. There's a whole lot of especially good side salads, too. I'm glad I can take vegetarians here. Going back for the chopped liver when I can.

There are newer reviews for Greenfield's Bagels & Deli

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Great Bagels that is all I can say and LOVE the Jalapeno bagel! All of them are good and they also serve sandwiches and have many cream cheese spreads. Don't miss it!

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Great selection of bagels- best in Greenville. Excellent egg salad and Ruebens. Terrific side items, too.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Authentic in terms of the staff demeanor and the food. Busy deli with "down-to-business" staff that transports us back to New York. Bagels are fresh, matzo ball soup is on point, everything is worth a try.

A staple for easy weekend breakfast/lunch/snack with the family.

Robin G, Owner at Greenfield's Bagels & Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Thanks for your compliment Nichole....Say hi to Robin. Next time your in

Reviewed 27 May 2017

We like to check out local Deli's on our travels. Found this hidden gem and wasn't disappointed. Service was great and friendly. Sandwiches were awesome. The liverwurst was thick cut on my pumpernickel sandwich. I felt like I was eating at my Grandma's house.
We grabbed a couple to bagels to have the next day for breakfast and they were equally good. Finished our lunch with a couple of prune cookies. Heaven!

Thank you Johnny1160...We are not perfect but love what we serve and wonderful to hear compliments. We take pride in our Bagels... Hope you stop in again