“Family loved the gelato!!”
Review of Smoky Dreams BBQ

Smoky Dreams BBQ
Ranked #1 of 49 Quick Bites in Greenville
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Description: Smoky Dreams BBQ uses only the freshest meats and produce. Everything is cooked daily with delectable, original seasonings and sauces. Smoked to perfection . . . Pork, chicken, ribs and even the wings literally fall off the bone. The hash and the vinegar slaw are truly unique and there's creamy lemon and peanut butter pie to top it off.
Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

The first time I came here was when I was younger, about the time they opened the parlor. But ever since, my family and I have loved it. I of course always get the chocolate but none of my immediate or distant family have ever complained about the ice cream. Another great feature was the little spoons they would give, as a kid, I loved that and I know others would too. Portions are great, staff is friendly and there’s room in the parlor, so your not all crammed in there.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed November 6, 2018

This is the best BBQ in Greenville. The brisket is awesome as is the Mac & Cheese.
You can't make a wrong choice.

Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

I’ve lived in both SC & TX and this place is spot on when it comes to smoked BBQ. The brisket is unbelievable. I don’t know anywhere else that makes such tender tasty brisket. We also had the pulled pork and loved trying all the different sauces on it with the family.
I don’t usually like slaw, but this was great because I didn’t feel like I was eating a jar of mayonnaise at the same time. Haha

Thank you for taking such good care of us while we were there. We could tell it’s family owned and operated by the atmosphere.
Highly recommend!

Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

Ever since Chris bought this place, it has exploded in popularity. They added more far to the menu. Yes they gave BBQ, smoked wings etc but their brisket is amazing. I want to thank u for now having it every day. It is a good idea to call ahead if u want to buy it by the pound. They do run out. They also use certified gluten free spices and ingredients. They accommodate me when I get it by the pound. They use clean everything and the meat knife never touched the bread. Always ask for yourself bc things and ppl can change.

Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

Every weekend, our group gets together for food and games. This was our first time getting food from Smoky Dreams and they certainly did not disappoint. We ordered two pounds of chicken, one pound of the brisket, and a quart of the sweet potato crunch. Everyone in our gaming group loved it. The meat was tender and juicy. The other members of the group are sauce fiends, but I like my brisket pure. It was melt in your mouth amazing. The price was really good and the staff was very friendly. We will be adding this to our gaming night food rotation.