“food is very good, delivery takes a while plan ahead! :)”
Review of First Wok

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
First Wok
Ranked #540 of 994 Restaurants in Greenville
Reviewed January 11, 2017

I ordered delivery for office lunch today. Food is very good. The egg rolls are the best I have had in a long time. Prices are great. Plan ahead, delivery takes longer than i had anticipated...i will know to call earlier next time! Nice people also!

Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

One of the best hidden gems on the Westside... Chef Jerry is one of the best there is when it comes to Chinese.. Some of the best sesame chicken I've ever had.The fried chicken wings are very good too. If this place was in another location you would have to wait in line for this food.

Reviewed December 4, 2015 via mobile

I ordered from here during a visit to the hospital. They were open. The young lady who answered the phone was very friendly and the young man who delivered was also very nice. The size of the vegetable roll was large and it was good. I enjoyed the lo mein too.

Reviewed January 28, 2015 via mobile

Wow...this place is an abortion of production and implementation at every turn. I have never seen something this bad...I really havent.
I ordered for delivery...it arrived. That was the only success. They forgot my drinks, (forgivable) I called and they said they would catch me next time. Sigh. I'm from out of town, there will not be a next time. Then the forgot extra condiments, (slightly less so but forgivable) even though the receipt had it written on it.
THE FOOD WAS RAW.
Slightly fried, when bitten into, a burst of batter accompanies every bite. Dripping like an uncooked pancake on everything. (Not forgivable, it's easy to fry foods).
Calling the location to express my displeasure...I was met with this answer, 'Uh, the managers aren't here, so I don't know what you want to do. Maybe you want to call back tomorrow, sometime, when they are here?'
(Now we are in the realm of laughably unacceptable.)

So here we are, 9:35pm, and I write this review.....