“Perfect Anniversary Dinner”

Ranked #65 of 1,009 Restaurants in Greenville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2017

My wife and I stayed in Greenville to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary. When I was deciding on which restaurants to patronize in the fine dining class, I kept reading on Trip Advisor that the majority of customers dining at Da Vinci's were very satisfied with their dining experience, so we booked a reservation for a quiet table for two. We were seated at a very nice, quiet table and our evening was very enjoyable. Our server Rusty was very knowledgeable about the menu, including the specials. He explained the specials in such detail, and we asked how can you be so passionate about the specials. He stated that was a chef for 15 years, and understood what seasonings go better with different entrees etc. We split a Caesar salad and our entrees were amazing. Rusty then brought us out a full dessert of Tiaramasu, and chocolate mousse, compliments of Da Vinci's!! The entire evening went perfect from excellent well prepared food, along with probably the best server we have ever experienced in our lifetime. The price value of the menu is very reasonable to the quality and portions of the food that is served. Even though we live 4 hours away, we would gladly go back to this restaurant as our first choice. The restaurant is located in a long strip mall, but it's worth the trip. You must give this restaurant a try and you will become a regular here.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank Frank W

Reviewed August 16, 2017

We felt lucky to find this eatery. Local friend suggested the restaurant. Our second visit proved that this establishment is for real. This time we went with a large group and everything was perfect. The food was wonderful and the service superb. This is a MUST DINE spot in Greenville.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed August 11, 2017

It's not downtown where all the buzz is but simply put, just go. The service and the food together were exceptional. Honestly, there is not one negative comment to my experience. It was a absolutely wonderful dining experience.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 8, 2017

Outstanding service topped by awesome food. You just cant miss. Kristi and Carlos are experts and run this place hands on with a special bit of attention to each customer. Listen carefully to the specials as they are unique and never disappoint

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 11, 2017

The best restaurant in Greenville...bar none! Recently celebrated my birthday with my wife and had one of the best meals ever. Carlos is creative with each preparation and each bite is an explosion of great flavor and tastes. Loved the ravioli starter and the insulate course was simple but with such amazing flavors from each ingredient. I had the Veal Chop and my wife had the Veal Kristi (as menu staple). Both were outstanding, the preparation and presentation awesome and the combination of the tenderness of the veal and the flavors of the sauces was excellent. Aaron paired our meal with a great wine selection and helped make our dining experience wonderful. No visit to Da Vinci's would be complete without a shout out to Kristi, who makes us feel special and at home. She made the evening by completing our meal with a wonderful dessert, paired with homemade blood orange cello. I love this place and I recommend you make it a point to discover this gem of a restaurant just minutes from downtown. You will leave feeling like you've just dined and gone to heaven.

Date of visit: June 2017