“Good if you like it Burnt”
Review of No 1 China

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
No 1 China
Ranked #717 of 994 Restaurants in Greenville
Reviewed May 5, 2016 via mobile

My coworker and I got the house rice and the rice tasted like burnt. It smelled horrible and some of the pieces of rice were very hard. Haven't been back

Reviewed September 1, 2015

We've been looking for a good Chinese Restaurant in the Greenville area and the reviews for No.1 China were the best we could find.

There are a couple of tables if you prefer to eat in however it's mainly a take out establishment. Which is fine and knowing that didn't enter into my overall rating.

Sad to say, the food was terrible.

We ordered three different chicken dishes. The chicken was well done and tough in all dishes. The "pork fried rice" looked more like yellow rice out of a box with a few pieces of cooked onion. I never did find the pork. The egg roll stuffing was a mushy consistency and tasteless.

To be fair, since there are not many Chinese restaurants to choose from in the area, if you haven't ever had anything different... I can understand reviewers saying the food was great. Having lived in various states my experience is that it is one if not the worse I have eaten.