“Pretty good food, very nice owners, wait staff only so-so”
Review of The Orient on Main

The Orient on Main
Ranked #351 of 1,009 Restaurants in Greenville
Description: When you're looking for the best Asian restaurant and cuisine in Greenville, SC, look nor further than The Orient On Main! Our restaurant specializes in Chinese and Japanese dishes and even Hibachi! For more than 25 years we've been serving the Greenville community their favorite Asian style dishes. if you aren't able to make it in for lunch or dinner, we also offer catering and take out! Treat yourself and your family to The Orient On Main.
Reviewed August 13, 2018

The decor is inviting and the menu offerings were good and a decent value for lunch. I really enjoyed the house dressed salad. I opted for sushi and nigiri. The sushi was just ok and the nigiri was very good with good, potent wasabi. Others in our party had sauced dishes that were good but heavy on the sauces. Our particular waitress simply went through the motions.

Reviewed August 5, 2018

My son and I ate here on July 31 for lunch. We ordered off the lunch menu, but the portions were really small and the food was just okay. My son who is 17 year old ordered steak with fried rice. The steak we didn't realize was covered in peppers and onions which he picked out. I knew this might not be enough food so I asked for double meat but didn't get it. I had to order another side of fried rice to fill him up. Mine was okay. I think perhaps their dinners are probably better. I would try it again, but for my first visit I could just call this place average.

Reviewed July 25, 2018

I keep coming back because the General Tzos chicken with rice and broccoli is so delicious and the portion is huge for lunch!

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Call it that ? No No. it’s not at all . They don’t have a grill in front of u guess it comes grilled from the kitchen ... ordered a wok dinner shrimp and a wok dinner chicken . . Pricy ,but the food was ok . .

Reviewed May 22, 2018

We really enjoy going here, there were closed for a while to remodel, now they have more seating and it's bright and fun. The food is always good, and great portions. Service has always been excellent.