“Returned to an old favorite.”

Tito's Restaurant Pizzeria
Ranked #234 of 969 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

We moved away from Greenville a few years ago. This was our favorite pizza place. We were in the area so we thought we would visit. They are open on Monday. We were not disappointed. They were not busy, but the food was delicious.

Reviewed October 13, 2017

We have eaten at Tito's 2-4 times a month since they opened MANY years ago. It's always been great until recently. The last 4 to go orders have been wrong in multiple ways and poor quality. Not sure what has changed but something has. We're going to look for other options as the last pick up experience was a bit rude on top of the other issues.

1  Thank Scott H
Reviewed September 20, 2017

My little family wanted to try a new place and so we settled on Tito's. We got there and it was very busy. We were lucky enough to get a table rather quickly. We decided to try the cheese bread as an appetizer--my kids enjoyed it but the cheese bread was nothing out of the ordinary. The sauce it came with wasnt very strong in taste in my opinion. My husband and I ordered a pizza, although we enjoyed our pizza it never gave us that "wow" factor. It tasted like ordinary pizza in our opinion. The service was ok, our drinks were empty most of the time--but that did come with the place being very busy and they seemed short staffed. I would say you could satisfy your Italian tastebuds here, but if you are looking for anything "special" or for that "wow" factor, you are probably not going to get it here. We may be back here because it is kid-friendly. But other than that, things were just average.

Reviewed September 1, 2017

After seeing Chuck Todd at Furman the other evening my wife and I stopped at Tito's for pizza and a salad. How perfect it was the salad was full of good things we both enjoy and we had two different dressings since we couldn't agree on which one to put on our shared salad. The pizza was cooked just right and we had it with pepperoni and sausage, although the sausage was a little on the light side. The beer was cold and it was just right. Toto's a great place for pizza and other Italian delights.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

Pizza was delicious as always.
Definitely the place for Italian food when in the greenville area.
Very busy on Friday night with family's & kids but worth the wait.