“Wanted good pizza and this was very good pizza”

Tito's Restaurant Pizzeria
Ranked #227 of 993 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 9, 2018

My wife and I had just come home after traveling and just want a pizza. We drove over to Tito's and had a large pizza with sausage and pepperoni and it was just what we wanted. Good cold beer nice pizza friendly people and a reasonable price.

Reviewed December 27, 2017

I organize a dining group with about a thousand members. I used to recommend this place to everyone, but never again. A non-profit I'm in had their Christmas party there, as we have in the past. I called in a reservation for ten people at least a month in advance. When I got there, the place was almost empty, except our tables were given away (they wrote the table numbers down - it was on a paper taped to the wrong table). This was important because our group is mostly seniors, and all the other tables involve booth seating. The pizza was also a disappointment. I have been going here for years, and will never go back.

1  Thank cindycohn
Reviewed December 13, 2017

I have this love for eggplant white pizza and finally found someone who does it and does it excellently. I have tried the eggplant with red sauce and my wife says their red sauce is great too. But for me the eggplant with ricotta is to die for.

Reviewed November 1, 2017

Went for take out, people very friendly, was entertained by their true Italian language and demeanor. Pizza toppings were wonderful, very tasty. Was disappointed that the pizza crust was crispy, but very tough. Had to literally tug to get a bite. Not sure I will go back for more. In observing while I waited, the inside table service seemed very slow and disorganized. Very nice people and great toppings.

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

We moved away from Greenville a few years ago. This was our favorite pizza place. We were in the area so we thought we would visit. They are open on Monday. We were not disappointed. They were not busy, but the food was delicious.