“Any Night Is A Good Night To Have Italian Food”

Tito's Restaurant Pizzeria
Ranked #227 of 994 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 17, 2018

My wife and I had no plans for dinner so she suggested Tito's for dinner and it turned out to be just right. We shared the salads, eggplant, and chicken parmigiana, a few beers and it was a great evening with good Italian food at a very fair price. Tito's always works for us.

Reviewed February 14, 2018

I had been going to Tito's for years and the food was very good But Mr Tito sold the Pizzeria and the new owner does not know how to cook and have the same kind of taste....It is not as good. We will not go back.

Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

The fact that Tito's is under new ownership is painfully obvious. It is very disappointing to see the quality of food lowered so dramatically that with one purchase I know I will never go back again. I ate at Tito's religiously for almost 20 years. Tonight I ordered an antipasto salad to go. It has always featured QUALITY ham, turkey and cheese rolled into pinwheels. What I received tonight.....I would not even feed my dog. I am attaching photos of the "mystery" meat beacause a picture is truly worth a thousand words...DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. This is Tito's in name only. Obviously they do not care what they are serving or care if their customers ever come back. The meat on my salad looks like something you would get if you were serving a life sentence in San Quentin.

Reviewed January 9, 2018

My wife and I had just come home after traveling and just want a pizza. We drove over to Tito's and had a large pizza with sausage and pepperoni and it was just what we wanted. Good cold beer nice pizza friendly people and a reasonable price.

Reviewed December 27, 2017

I organize a dining group with about a thousand members. I used to recommend this place to everyone, but never again. A non-profit I'm in had their Christmas party there, as we have in the past. I called in a reservation for ten people at least a month in advance. When I got there, the place was almost empty, except our tables were given away (they wrote the table numbers down - it was on a paper taped to the wrong table). This was important because our group is mostly seniors, and all the other tables involve booth seating. The pizza was also a disappointment. I have been going here for years, and will never go back.

1  Thank cindycohn