“Excellent..”

P F Chang's China Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
P F Chang's China Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #134 of 993 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed May 5, 2017 via mobile

Mongolian beef was awesome. Great service as well!! The restaurant was clean and attractive..The timing on everything was first rate and we would definitely revisit. Worth mentioning, the restaurant was busy and yet we didn't have to wait long for a table, service, food or drinks..Bravo..

Reviewed April 27, 2017

Restaurant & website menu are very different! I decided from website what I would order and waitperson said not available at table. Very disappointing! Other visits we were provided with a variety of sauces, but not now. Napkins would not adsorb anything and if you had something on the napkin it would transfer to clothing, hands, etc. It was like they had Scotch Guard on them. I will have to decide if I will try again or go elsewhere.
You can't make up for poor menu with tons of rice!

Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I go to PF Changs fairly regularly. This time we got our 2 favorites, Lobster fried rice and Mongolian beef with a side of asparagus. Very good meal, despite it being prom night. It took a little long, but our waiter was attentive. My only negative comment about this restaurant is that they frequently are off in the timing of food, so that one dish sits under a hot lamp for a while. But, getting the dish fixed fresh does happen quickly. And they do a really good gin and tonic!

Reviewed April 11, 2017

A bit impersonal, though but considering the amount of people that attends that restaurant during the weekends I would say they meet the expectations.

Reviewed April 9, 2017

Chinese food in Chinatown id great this is OK. Our server Elizabeth was very nice and we enjoyed ourselves. We shared Shrimp Tempura Roll and Egg rolls to start both were very good. The mustard duck sauce they make up is very good too, nice and spicy. We then shared the Mongolian Beef and Orange Peel Chicken and they we very good too. The have a full bar and a nice wine list.