Pettigru Place Bed and Breakfast
US$183
US$161
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Greenville Airport Inn(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$76
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn Haywood Mall Area(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$78
Travelocity
US$110
Travelocity
WoodSpring Suites Greenville Central(Greenville)(Great Value!)
US$80
  • Free Internet
US$299
Trip.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswine and cheeseb bhomemade cookiesplum blossomprivate balconyrabbit roomhistoric neighborhoodcookie jarfruit tartexcellent hostessother guestsjetted tubwithin walking distance of downtownthought of everythingcoffee stationcraft beerdowntown greenville
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 August 2011

My husband and I took a road trip for our first year anniversary at the beginning of Aug. We went from Asheville to Greenville, Charleston, Hilton Head and Savannah. Greenville was one of our favorite places, partly because of Lori and Pettigru Place. She was so accommodating and went above and beyond to look-up, print out, do anything to make us enjoy ourselves to the fullest. We are thinking of relocating and hope to bring the entire family back to experience Greenville and stay at stay at Pettigru Place!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Claire R
Reviewed 27 July 2011

We discovered Pettigru Place a few years ago and it is the ONLY place to stay in Greenville! It is within walking distance of downtown and we stayed here when visiting our kids in college. From the moment you enter the door and Lori shows you to your room and brings you wine, cheese, crackers and fruit, to the following morning when your are served the most amazing gourmet breakfast at your table, we have never been to a better B&B. We stay at bed and brakfasts quite often and this is THE best one we have visited ever. So much better than the chain hotels and SO much more for your money! Almost sad our kids have all graduated so we have no reason to head to Greenville. This place is a best kept secret!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank almostemptynesters
Reviewed 22 July 2011

Great hostess! Wonderful, clean room and great location to everything Greenville! It was a lovely place and I would recommend anyone!! Breakfast was also delicious!

Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank aaguren
Reviewed 19 July 2011

I had business in Greenville for an industry training workshop I was coordinating. I needed a place that was away from the kind of place I always use - some place where I could work efficiently and also escape. This was it! The hospitality at Pettigru is terrific. Breakfast was excellent. I will make a point to use Pettigru B&B anytime I can.

Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Scott-PAPro
Reviewed 15 July 2011

My trip to Greenville was made so much more delightful when I found this little gem of a place to stay! The room was comfortable,very clean and nicely decorated. The breakfast was served beautifully and of course the food was sooo good. We enjoyed sitting out in the garden , talking with other guests and swinging in the swing.(not many chances to do that these days). We appreciated Lori"s help with tips on restaurants ,directions etc..
The first chance I get I certainly will return.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends