“Wonderful anniversary meal”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 19, 2016 via mobile

We stopped here for our anniversary dinner - selected it based both on the rating and the convenient location since we were near Falls Park. Very nice atmosphere, friendly staff and excellent food, served hot and fresh. Our spring rolls app was piping hot and delicious. Our entrees likewise were wonderfully prepared and presented at reasonable prices considering the quality and location. I very much enjoyed the basil touch to my fireman's seafood entree. The spice was hot, as expected, but not too hot (could have bumped it up a notch but didn't absolutely need it). Very glad we stopped here!

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed November 15, 2016

While in Greenville for business my co-worker and I decided to try something other than the local southern cuisine. We chose Lemongrass and it was an excellent decision. Atmosphere was very nice and the service was great. My co-worker enjoyed a very spicy soup and fried rice with shrimp. He stated it was one of the best fried rice he has had. Since we enjoyed Barbeque for lunch I was looking for something lighter. I thoroughly enjoyed the basil rolls and a salad with crispy duck and a lime dressing. The dressing was so good I wanted to drink what was left in the bowl, but I didn't.

Will definitely visit again my next trip to Greenville. Next time I will eat a light lunch so I can try one of the many entree options.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed October 31, 2016

They don't do Open Table so you may not consider Lemongrass. They don't man the hostess station well - they're all working for their customers - so you may wait in the lobby area just a bit. But patience prevails as the food is worthy of the effort. On a recent Saturday night I just needed Thai and they fill the bill well. Basil Rolls, Chicken Sa Tay, Tom Yum Gai and two variations of Pad Thai (one chicken and one shrimp) for two thank you. Excellent. Well done. Great service and not rushed.

Reviewed October 20, 2016 via mobile

The place looked understaffed. Only 2 wait people and the restaurant was packed. They did great though. No complaints were heard. I had a chicken curry dish. The chicken wasn't flavored but the curry, coconut milk and mint were just right. On the thin side which was fine with me. The menu looks good. Authentic Thai cuisine

Reviewed October 14, 2016

A great restaurant in Greenville, SC
Not being a huge Thai fan, I was reluctant to join friends at this restaurant.
But, to my surprise & delight, the food was exceptional! I had the Pad Thai
with chicken & it was absolutely delicious!!!! The restaurant was great & the
service was also great! We had a reservation & that proved to be important.
I would return to Lemongrass again!