“Nice coffee ”

Spill The Beans
Ranked #9 of 59 Quick Bites in Greenville
Price range: US$0 - US$5
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Spill the Beans is a unique and innovative coffee house and creamery that is committed to bringing smooth coffee and gourmet ice cream to Greenville and the world. The two offer a creative combination and an environment where everyone is welcome to come and experience the best of both worlds.
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Great location just above the ‘Liberty bridge’ in Greeneville, SC. A warehouse/industrial style shop. Plenty of seating. Ordering is possible at 2 POS systems. The day I visited, it was a high humidity and hot day. I ordered at the beginning of a long que. However, all the people behind me received there ice cream orders before my coffee was made.

I ordered a ‘shot in the dark.’ I had the medium roast. The taste was a nice and smooth, acidity was complimentary to the smoothness. The mouthfeel was comfortable and not sour or burnt. I’d definitely recommend the coffee.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 1, 2018

Spill the Beans is adjacent to Falls Park and offers a great place to get a sweet cold treat. You can choose vanilla or chocolate ice cream, then add mix-ins from a large selection. I chose vanilla and added pecans and heath toffee: delicious!

Reviewed August 29, 2018

Close to the river and on the main street, this was our first visit to Spill The Beans.
We opted for coffee and chai latte...both were very good. Many customers were getting ice cream...definitely kid friendly. Several seating options inside and a patio with many tables within walking distance to the Reedy Falls.
We really enjoyed it!

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

We found this place by chance while looking for another ice cream place. The staff was nice and the service was fast. The ice cream was very good but a little pricey.

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

Went in there Wednesday night at 10:30 after the drive game they where about to close, but still had awesome service and very friendly The barista hooked me...I got a offogato (had espresso poured over choc ice cream) which was new for me but it was out of this world amazing can’t wait to go back a get another... this place is all around amazing