“Coffee and a walk by river”
Review of Spill The Beans

Spill The Beans
Ranked #7 of 49 Quick Bites in Greenville
Price range: US$0 - US$5
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Spill the Beans is a unique and innovative coffee house and creamery that is committed to bringing smooth coffee and gourmet ice cream to Greenville and the world. The two offer a creative combination and an environment where everyone is welcome to come and experience the best of both worlds.
Reviewed October 2, 2018

THis is a very nice coffee shop. They have other items - but I basically got a coffee. My son did order a milk shake. He thought it tasted like coffee - so he was disappointed.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed September 28, 2018

A thunder storm led us to seek shelter here and we decided to get dessert. Ice cream was wonderful and enjoyed by everyone

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Great location just above the ‘Liberty bridge’ in Greeneville, SC. A warehouse/industrial style shop. Plenty of seating. Ordering is possible at 2 POS systems. The day I visited, it was a high humidity and hot day. I ordered at the beginning of a long que. However, all the people behind me received there ice cream orders before my coffee was made.

I ordered a ‘shot in the dark.’ I had the medium roast. The taste was a nice and smooth, acidity was complimentary to the smoothness. The mouthfeel was comfortable and not sour or burnt. I’d definitely recommend the coffee.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 1, 2018

Spill the Beans is adjacent to Falls Park and offers a great place to get a sweet cold treat. You can choose vanilla or chocolate ice cream, then add mix-ins from a large selection. I chose vanilla and added pecans and heath toffee: delicious!

Reviewed August 29, 2018

Close to the river and on the main street, this was our first visit to Spill The Beans.
We opted for coffee and chai latte...both were very good. Many customers were getting ice cream...definitely kid friendly. Several seating options inside and a patio with many tables within walking distance to the Reedy Falls.
We really enjoyed it!