“Great Shop”

Spill The Beans
Ranked #7 of 49 Quick Bites in Greenville
Price range: US$0 - US$5
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Spill the Beans is a unique and innovative coffee house and creamery that is committed to bringing smooth coffee and gourmet ice cream to Greenville and the world. The two offer a creative combination and an environment where everyone is welcome to come and experience the best of both worlds.
Reviewed October 15, 2018

We came in Spill The Beans for an after dinner treat on a cool night. We bought a couple cranberry orange muffins and hot chocolate. The muffins were delicious and the hot chocolate warmed us up on a cool night.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 2, 2018

THis is a very nice coffee shop. They have other items - but I basically got a coffee. My son did order a milk shake. He thought it tasted like coffee - so he was disappointed.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed September 28, 2018

A thunder storm led us to seek shelter here and we decided to get dessert. Ice cream was wonderful and enjoyed by everyone

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Great location just above the ‘Liberty bridge’ in Greeneville, SC. A warehouse/industrial style shop. Plenty of seating. Ordering is possible at 2 POS systems. The day I visited, it was a high humidity and hot day. I ordered at the beginning of a long que. However, all the people behind me received there ice cream orders before my coffee was made.

I ordered a ‘shot in the dark.’ I had the medium roast. The taste was a nice and smooth, acidity was complimentary to the smoothness. The mouthfeel was comfortable and not sour or burnt. I’d definitely recommend the coffee.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 1, 2018

Spill the Beans is adjacent to Falls Park and offers a great place to get a sweet cold treat. You can choose vanilla or chocolate ice cream, then add mix-ins from a large selection. I chose vanilla and added pecans and heath toffee: delicious!

Date of visit: August 2018